Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-13-2010, 02:22 PM   #31
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: I still dont know any black males that buys Eminem album.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentally_Pretty
only Eminem warriors would get this homotional. its not that serious.blacks dont listen to Marshall.at least im happy for his success.

Back up your claim.
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 02:25 PM   #32
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Never bought an Em album, but a lot of my other friends, who are black have bought a shitload of his records. There was also a white girl in my old hood that had every single album he ever made. Impressive.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 02:35 PM   #33
Mentally_Pretty
Banned

Mentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Kanye,Ross,Drake,Wayne all make better music but Eminem happens to sell more because 95% of his buyer are white people from a whole different genre who dont listen to hip hop to begin with. the other 5% are the asian and mexican buyers.
and to the cat that said Em has more serious songs that deal with death,drugs and poverty, well that is from a white perspective.

Last edited by Mentally_Pretty : 08-13-2010 at 02:47 PM.
Mentally_Pretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 02:39 PM   #34
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Kanye,Ross,Drake,Wayne all make better music but Eminem happens to sell more because 95% of his buyer are white people from a whole different genre who dont listen to hip hop to begin with. the other half is the asian and mexican buyers.
and to the cat that said Em has more serious songs that deal with death,drugs and poverty, well that is from a white perspective.

Kanye is the only one in Eminem's realm. Drake and Wayne are way off, Ross just had his best album and it is not as great as some of Eminem's older work.

As I grow older(oh god, did I really just say that?), I dislike Em's music more and more. It's just so repetitive to me and feels so forced and commercialized.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 02:44 PM   #35
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Kanye,Ross,Drake,Wayne all make better music but Eminem happens to sell more because 95% of his buyer are white people from a whole different genre who dont listen to hip hop to begin with. the other half is the asian and mexican buyers.

95% are white and the other half are asian and mexican buyers? Nice math.

So Eminem can appeal to whites, asains, and mexican but not black people? Ok.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 02:46 PM   #36
Mentally_Pretty
Banned

Mentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove

Kanye is the only one in Eminem's realm. Drake and Wayne are way off, Ross just had his best album and it is not as great as some of Eminem's older work.

As I grow older(oh god, did I really just say that?), I dislike Em's music more and more. It's just so repetitive to me and feels so forced and commercialized.
that is what im saying.i dont get how they sell less than Eminem when they make better music.

what i have also noticed is alot of black people are infatiated with a rappers aura, swag or personality. alot of the newer generation wants to relate to a rappers image.unfortunately for Em, he doesn't have a swag. and his rapping just seems dull.like that song with Rihanna.damn i hate that sh1t.

also he needs to stop with that serial killer voices, that sh1t is creepy.
Old 08-13-2010, 02:46 PM   #37
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Yea because white people only deal with death, drugs, and poverty.
Old 08-13-2010, 02:47 PM   #38
Mentally_Pretty
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
95% are white and the other half are asian and mexican buyers? Nice math.

So Eminem can appeal to whites, asains, and mexican but not black people? Ok.
i meant the other 5%
Old 08-13-2010, 02:48 PM   #39
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
are you a black man and do you listen to Eminem?

No, he's white trash from Brooklyn. He's one of those 'displaced' oxymorons.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 02:50 PM   #40
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhey
I don't know any black males that buy anything period... HIYO

jk

I wish this was used more in zings against one another

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji-cT58rgNc
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 02:53 PM   #41
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
yes but Jay Z has alot of conscious records to match up with the ones he is boasting on.he raps about the black community, early pregnancies and how much it takes a black person to succeed.

alot of Eminem songs deal with corny sh1t,saying some homosexual lines, making fun of female celebrities. i mean just last year he went into war with Mariah Carey.

you made a statement that is simply not true. People have pointed this out. SO just shut the **** up and move on.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 02:53 PM   #42
Mentally_Pretty
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisJoeness
Yea because white people only deal with death, drugs, and poverty.
wtf? you really suffer reading comprehension dont you?

white people dont do the same kind of drugs we do, white people dont deal with death the way we do and white people dont be in the hood like we do. poor white people dont see the same thing that poor black people see. what is what makes me relate more to Jay's music than Em's. he seen it from most black folks perspectives.
Old 08-13-2010, 02:56 PM   #43
Mentally_Pretty
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
you made a statement that is simply not true. People have pointed this out. SO just shut the **** up and move on.
pointed what out?

my overall point is still correct though. More black people relate to Jay and hell even Drake than Eminem.
Old 08-13-2010, 02:58 PM   #44
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

Quote:
wtf? you really suffer reading comprehension dont you?

white people dont do the same kind of drugs we do, white people dont deal with death the way we do and white people dont be in the hood like we do. poor white people dont see the same thing that poor black people see. what is what makes me relate more to Jay's music than Em's. he seen it from most black folks perspectives.

My god you are more stupid than anyone could've ever imgained.
Old 08-13-2010, 03:01 PM   #45
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
pointed what out?

my overall point is still correct though. More black people relate to Jay and hell even Drake than Eminem.

You said NO black people buy his cd. That was our implication. Then, when people bitchslapped you and you looked like a ****ing moron, you said, NO MY REAL POINTS WAS THIS.

In case my point is not clear, you are an idiot, you tried to racebait, you failed, and ill just blcok you know because i KNOW your response will be asinine.

BTW, i'd bet anything you ARE white, because only a white person would be on the net doing this kind of inane race baiting.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: