Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-14-2010, 12:54 AM   #76
Mentally_Pretty
Banned

Mentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: I still dont know any black males that buys Eminem album.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
So, what you are saying is that white people buy good hip-hop while black people buy shitty hip-hop?

Whose shitty gimmick are you?
smh @ you thinking Eminem and 50 Scent makes better music than Kanye and Wayne. all of Marshall's and Curtis music are repetitive.same kind of beat every songs. before people listen to any of their new tracks, you can already picture how they're going to rap, sound and talk about.

50 cent and Slim Shady=no replay value what so ever.

what im saying is that black people arent into corny hip hop. besides, we already give Drake a pass.
Mentally_Pretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 01:07 AM   #77
The Big Skinny
The champ is here.

The Big Skinny is considered somewhat coolThe Big Skinny is considered somewhat cool

Not gonna lie the new eminem stuff that i have been hearing on the radio has been complete and utter garbage.

he really needs to go back to his old style and quit just tryna sell records and make money. he is too talented to put this bs out
The Big Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 01:20 AM   #78
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have Em's Album downloaded on my computer...

But Wayne>>>Em.
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 12:55 PM   #79
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

at the OP
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 12:59 PM   #80
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I actually thought about friends and you know what? None purchased them. Heck I've never bought an Eminem album before. Maybe its a coincidence but I'm, gonna start asking folks randomly if they ever bought an Eminem album.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 01:02 PM   #81
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

So did op forget that he and jay-z are playing Yankee stadium?
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 05:43 PM   #82
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentally_Pretty
basically Em doesn't get play in predominantly black area.only on the pop stations and thats once in a while. i got friends out in Newark and and Atlantic city and they dont even bump his sh1t.

i don't really get your point? in any of your posts. are you trying to say that because eminem isn't as popular in the black community as other rappers it somehow delegitimizes his stake in the hip hop world? who cares if black people like him or not, there are more people who like hip hop that respect his ability and enjoy his music than those who don't.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 06:01 PM   #83
Mentally_Pretty
Banned

Mentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
i don't really get your point? in any of your posts. are you trying to say that because eminem isn't as popular in the black community as other rappers it somehow delegitimizes his stake in the hip hop world? who cares if black people like him or not, there are more people who like hip hop that respect his ability and enjoy his music than those who don't.
that is exactly what im saying. Hip Hop was made by black people. and if they dont like your music then it definately delegitimizes your rankings. hut look on the bright side, Em is the greatest white rapper ever. he is one of the best lyricists in Hip Hop ever.
Old 08-14-2010, 06:02 PM   #84
Mentally_Pretty
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
So did op forget that he and jay-z are playing Yankee stadium?
what does it have to do with black people not listening to Eminem.
Old 08-14-2010, 06:29 PM   #85
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
that is exactly what im saying. Hip Hop was made by black people. and if they dont like your music then it definately delegitimizes your rankings. hut look on the bright side, Em is the greatest white rapper ever. he is one of the best lyricists in Hip Hop ever.

hip hop is a medium, one that has become a world wide phenomenon. there is no ownership of a medium in art, so the colour of the person who critiques the work is completely irrelevant. i would respect the opinion of a black punk rock or metal fan as much as a white one.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 06:37 PM   #86
Mentally_Pretty
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
I have Em's Album downloaded on my computer...

But Wayne>>>Em.
Wayne has a much better flow, and he actually entertains me. Ems music make me depressed.
Old 08-14-2010, 09:47 PM   #87
KOBEMAMBA24
I hit open 5-footers

KOBEMAMBA24 has decent reputationKOBEMAMBA24 has decent reputation

Quote:
smh @ you thinking Eminem and 50 Scent makes better music than Kanye and Wayne. all of Marshall's and Curtis music are repetitive.same kind of beat every songs. before people listen to any of their new tracks, you can already picture how they're going to rap, sound and talk about.

50 cent and Slim Shady=no replay value what so ever.

what im saying is that black people arent into corny hip hop. besides, we already give Drake a pass.

Lil Wayne is as repetitive as it gets. His tracks go like this:"I'm the **** cause I'm the **** cause I'm the ****."
KOBEMAMBA24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 10:49 PM   #88
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Watching HBO Championship Boxing and guess which white rapper Chad Dawson uses for his intro music?

kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: