Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-13-2010, 02:29 PM   #1
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation
Default When going to the barber...

Just wondering...do you guys ever go to the barber after a hard day at work. I mean you're just finished a job sweating your balls off and your in there all greased up. Or do you guys take a shower before going there??
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 02:32 PM   #2
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: When going to the barber...

Take a shower, no one wants to smell your nasty ass.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 02:34 PM   #3
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
Take a shower, no one wants to smell your nasty ass.
regardless of smell, I think the barber would do a better job with relatively clean hair.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 02:46 PM   #4
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

I shower before
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 03:01 PM   #5
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

Definitely go in there with a clean head. Dude is cutting your hair and providing you with a service. Least you can do is be clean.
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 03:06 PM   #6
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

WTF are you guys talking about?

It doesn't matter if you are clean or dirty... this is why you tip your barber.

I've gotten my hair cut during a two day drinking binge... breath still stinkin like alcohol.... and I'm still acting drunk.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 03:45 PM   #7
SayTownRy
Regular Season Team

SayTownRy is considered somewhat coolSayTownRy is considered somewhat coolSayTownRy is considered somewhat cool

i've actually heard some barber's prefer you don't wash it before you go in. gives them a little texture to work with or something.

i'm sure they prefer you're relatively clean, not fresh out the gym, but i think it has something to do with the natural oils or something. maybe applies mostly to women or guys with long hair.

but then again, more often than not, the first thing they do is wash it..

i go to a place with gorgeous women everywhere as the stylists so i don't go in all sweaty...
SayTownRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 03:54 PM   #8
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The barber wash my hair here ..
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 07:04 PM   #9
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1

does your "barber" look like this?

1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 07:07 PM   #10
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
I honestly thought they all washed your hair.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 07:17 PM   #11
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
I honestly thought they all washed your hair.

Depends on where you go. With my barber, I'm in and out. No place in the shop to wash hair from what I can tell, and it's real cheap too. But then there are the barber shops where the hipsters go to that charge $20 just for the cut and more for a wash and all the other crap the kids are getting nowadays. Don't know how they can afford that every couple weeks or so.
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 07:35 PM   #12
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
does your "barber" look like this?

"Ugh!"
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 07:46 PM   #13
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I've never been to a barber that washes your hair. Hair salon sure, but that's different. I wouldn't ever go to a barber sweaty and nasty either.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 07:53 PM   #14
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Haven't been to a barber in about 5 years. I either give myself a buzz cut or grow out some luscious locks.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 08:12 PM   #15
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well I usually go get my haircut in the morning so I always shower first, get home shower again.
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: