Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-14-2010, 02:02 PM   #16
Mentally_Pretty
Banned

Mentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Recommend me some good hip-hop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendofthe718
Ha ha I'm really feeling that based god movement, Lil B is hilarious. Don't know if serious though.

real talk,when i first saw his solo projects,i though it was a parody of the rap stereotype.but come to notice, the act is serious. you just have to take it as it is. fun music.not taking yourself seriously.
Mentally_Pretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 02:07 PM   #17
Legendofthe718
Danze Manatee

Legendofthe718 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentally_Pretty

real talk,when i first saw his solo projects,i though it was a parody of the rap stereotype.but come to notice, the act is serious. you just have to take it as it is. fun music.not taking yourself seriously.

I love the metaphors and similies he uses as well. Comparing himself to Queen Elizabeth, Jesus, hanna montana etc.. I'm down with the based movement.
Legendofthe718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 02:11 PM   #18
Mentally_Pretty
Banned

Mentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMentally_Pretty has one of the lowest reputations on this board

"Hoes on my d1ck cuz i look like Jesus"

Mentally_Pretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 02:14 PM   #20
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm still amazed at how good Uncommon Valor is. Fantastic song.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 02:18 PM   #21
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I'm still amazed at how good Uncommon Valor is. Fantastic song.

really is rugged man kills that shit so does paz tho.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 02:47 PM   #23
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn

alwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Some of the artists from my playlist

Aceyalone
AZ
Blu
Cunninlynguists
Cyne
Elzhi
J-Live
Panacea
Zion-I
alwaysunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 02:51 PM   #24
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysunny
Some of the artists from my playlist

Aceyalone
AZ
Blu
Cunninlynguists
Cyne
Elzhi
J-Live
Panacea
Zion-I

**** how did i forget a.z
one of my fav az songs never change
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=covkh9ShXz4
Old 08-14-2010, 02:52 PM   #25
beasly15
TEXANS

beasly15 has decent reputationbeasly15 has decent reputation

child please.
beasly15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 02:53 PM   #26
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysunny
Aceyalone

so slept on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXMqd3UHh8E
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 02:57 PM   #27
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CsV9kXie_M
Old 08-14-2010, 03:05 PM   #28
SEEBASS1234
Not a fan of stans

SEEBASS1234 has decent reputationSEEBASS1234 has decent reputation

Mac Miller
SEEBASS1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 03:08 PM   #29
beasly15
TEXANS

beasly15 has decent reputationbeasly15 has decent reputation

learn something. playa fly at 2:55
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZaJA9uOqRE

"enemies should be ashamed to even diss or down my name"
beasly15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 03:10 PM   #30
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEEBASS1234
Mac Miller

Theirs something about his voice that bothers me a little bit but he's decent and from the Burgh which makes him an instant favorite for me.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: