Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-18-2010, 02:37 PM   #31
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Typical posts on ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
There is no Jordan-overhype-syndrome he really was the GOAT.

Stop getting irked at that...

Best center? Jordan

Best 7 footer? Jordan

Best MLB player?

Best golfer?

Nuff said.../thread

Don't forget he was also recently declared "best ever at palming the ball"
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:38 PM   #32
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Lol, ouch. I didn't think you'd take it so personally.

I was just trying to explain something to you. Some of you people read way too far into things like people are catching feelings when they clearly aren't. That's one of my observations that is slightly amusing.

Quote:
It was merely an observation.

Oh, an observation, huh? Well who the hell are you, man? Isaac fucking Newton? - Dazed and Confused
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 04:10 PM   #33
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
I was just trying to explain something to you. Some of you people read way too far into things like people are catching feelings when they clearly aren't. That's one of my observations that is slightly amusing.

Oh, an observation, huh? Well who the hell are you, man? Isaac fucking Newton? - Dazed and Confused

u mad?
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 04:14 PM   #34
Roy Munson
The Rubberman

Roy Munson has decent reputationRoy Munson has decent reputation

Player X was actually 6'5.75" without shoes. Here he is next to Player Y who is 6'8.25" with shoes.
Roy Munson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 08:14 PM   #35
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Best center? Jordan

Best 7 footer? Jordan

Best MLB player?

Best golfer?

Nuff said.../thread

YOU'RE MAKING ME ANGRY! YOU WON'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY!
Old 08-18-2010, 08:33 PM   #36
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
u mad?

/thread
Old 08-18-2010, 08:34 PM   #37
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
/thread

You watching WEC tonight?
Old 08-19-2010, 12:25 AM   #38
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

Quote:
Your Favorite.....
Similar to The Best.... threads but in this one when somebody asks Your Favorite.... there is somebody who has a need to make a list even though favorite generally means one. Usually it's to list off every response not netioned just to be the first to get it in

This kills threads too and sucks the fun out of it. When someone makes a complete lists of things, it prevents others the opportunity to post them and make the thread more interesting.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 12:38 AM   #39
Disaprine
I'm with whateva

Disaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

Best center? Jordan

Best 7 footer? Jordan

Best MLB player?

Best golfer?

Nuff said.../thread
Disaprine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 12:43 AM   #40
Angelsaurus Rex
I airball my layups

Angelsaurus Rex has an OK reputation so far

The only post that irks me on a forum is: or: or: to something that isn't that funny. I understand if someone said something hillarious, but I dont think every moderatley funny joke deservse a
Angelsaurus Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 12:47 AM   #41
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsaurus Rex
The only post that irks me on a forum is: or: or: to something that isn't that funny. I understand if someone said something hillarious, but I dont think every moderatley funny joke deservse a

I only get bothered when people use it multiple times.

Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 12:48 AM   #42
Disaprine
I'm with whateva

Disaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I only get bothered when people use it multiple times.

Disaprine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 12:52 AM   #43
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I get annoyed when people type "LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL" or something similar in response to something they thought was funny. I always end up thinking to myself "laugh out out out out out out out out out out out out out out loud?"
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 01:19 AM   #44
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Quote:
You watching WEC tonight?

I know I'm a bit late, but yeah, I did watch it. That Pettis guy is pretty entertaining. I was disappointed with Cruz. That was a cheap and kind lame way of winning.
Old 08-20-2010, 01:43 AM   #45
Zak

Zak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputation

When people compare two teams mathematically

Rondo>>Fisher
Kobe>>> Allen
Pierce>Odom
Gasol=KG
Bynum<Rasheed

Therefore celtics win

^ An example,
Zak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: