Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 11-22-2006, 10:12 AM   #1
jcrudo
I airball my layups

jcrudo has an OK reputation so far
Default Kmart out for the entire season

I'm sure you guys know that Kmart is out for the season. He'll need surgery on his other knee. I loved Kmart and I hope he comes back strong. Realistically, it's not likely. Sports writers doubt he'll ever be the same. I hope they're wrong.
jcrudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 08:04 PM   #2
RichMo
OL' Schoolin 'em

RichMo has decent reputationRichMo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcrudo
I'm sure you guys know that Kmart is out for the season. He'll need surgery on his other knee. I loved Kmart and I hope he comes back strong. Realistically, it's not likely. Sports writers doubt he'll ever be the same. I hope they're wrong.

K-Mart for Jeff Mcginnes straight up. Let's make the trade while K-Mart's stock is low. It would be nice although obviously unrealistic.
RichMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 10:16 PM   #3
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

kmart was already done. now he's just more done.

but boohoohoo... he's still a young multimillionaire with his whole life in front of him. will he begin some kind of business career or will he be a playboy for life?
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: