Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-17-2010, 08:11 PM   #1
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far
Default Anyone here have Four Loko before?

Tastes like shit but is the equivalent of about 6 bud lights in one 23.5oz can LOL. Great pregame drink

OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:12 PM   #2
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone here have Four Loko before?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=184351
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:15 PM   #3
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

That's damn near a month old, clearly a new thread is deserved.
Old 08-17-2010, 08:18 PM   #4
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
That's damn near a month old, clearly a new thread is deserved.

I wasn't suggesting that you shouldn't have made a new thread, just trying to conveniently offer you some insight as to what other ISHers think about Four Loko via the convenience of an already existing thread.
Old 08-17-2010, 08:19 PM   #5
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

We currently have three cases of twelve sitting in a buddy's room. I really shouldn't include myself in that since I hate the stuff, but if there's enough and its free I don't see why not.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:19 PM   #6
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kids, if you MUST get drunk as quickly as possible, either down shots or get a funnel (we don't really approve of the funnel, but it's the easiest way to down cheap beer quickly). DO NOT drink caffeinated sugary-as-hell artificially flavored crap sold at the same 7-11 where you buy your gas.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:21 PM   #7
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Kids, if you MUST get drunk as quickly as possible, either down shots or get a funnel (we don't really approve of the funnel, but it's the easiest way to down cheap beer quickly). DO NOT drink caffeinated sugary-as-hell artificially flavored crap sold at the same 7-11 where you buy your gas.

So what you're saying is don't shit where you eat? Don't buy booze from the same place you buy gas?
Old 08-17-2010, 08:28 PM   #8
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
So what you're saying is don't shit where you eat? Don't buy booze from the same place you buy gas?
The phrase "don't shit where you eat" did come to my mind while I was writing that post but I didn't really see it as a relevant comment so left it out. What I'm saying is, if the bartender ever put red 40 in my beer I'd punch him in the face. Ok, I wouldn't actually hit him, but he'd be a dumbass and I wouldn't pay for it. Loko is the gateway drink to shit like Mike's Fruit Punch for posers that just need to admit to themselves that they ought to be drinking Arbor Mist but want to feel like they aren't utter *******. Even though they are. And now you know.
Old 08-17-2010, 08:49 PM   #9
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation here

Yes and they have giving me some of the worst hangovers of my life. I'm done with them. My friend warned me that they made him feel horrible the next day.

I once drank two and hooked up with this girl. I was couldn't sleep in her bed, I was throwing up all night.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:50 PM   #10
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Heard it makes you feel like shit the next day
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:53 PM   #11
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
There have been a couple times where after a night of drinking a couple of these I woke up and started to throw up the morning after. It's why I haven't even touched one in about 3 months, but seeing my post above I might change that soon.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:53 PM   #12
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
That's what they get for drinking yak piss. The next time you see the yak pissing, leave it alone, but if you insist on following him around and consuming his urine, don't complain about the taste or how it makes you feel afterward.
Old 08-17-2010, 09:22 PM   #13
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Jokes on you because I bought it at a run of the mill convenience store with no gas station!

Regardless, I just bought a couple cans because I had heard so much about it. Halfway through my first one and I'm fairly sure I won't be buying this again
Old 08-17-2010, 09:28 PM   #14
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
Jokes on you because I bought it at a run of the mill convenience store with no gas station!

Regardless, I just bought a couple cans because I had heard so much about it. Halfway through my first one and I'm fairly sure I won't be buying this again
NY is to the south of Boston, so I'm just going to call you a southerner and let that be the explanation for your behavior.
Old 08-17-2010, 09:28 PM   #15
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Get a hippie, haircut......
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: