Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-15-2010, 09:12 PM   #1
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Stafon Johnson

I know Zac mentioned it in Posterize's thread but nobody seemed to comment on it. Feel real bad for the kid. This is the guy who had the bench press bar fall on his throat last year at USC. Now in his 1st preseason game he has this bad ankle dislocation. It was good to see all the support he got though because people know what he went through to get to where he is. Also good to see Pete Carroll over there talking to him. Hopefully he can recover from this and make it back to the NFL. Don't bother watching if you don't like bending limbs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9AgdStAc2A
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 09:25 PM   #2
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Stafon Johnson

He's been dealt some shitty luck in the past year. I hope he can one day find his way onto an NFL roster.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 09:32 PM   #3
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

He also wears number 13
Old 08-16-2010, 12:51 AM   #4
zac
Local High School Star

zac is considered somewhat coolzac is considered somewhat coolzac is considered somewhat cool

I felt so bad for him. I was excited when I found out the Titans signed him because he was really good at USC before he got hurt in the weight room and he has just seemed to have a great attitude everytime I've seen him interviewed or on Twitter even. His last tweet before the game was something like "This is the moment I've been waiting for my whole life". When I saw him stand up after the play and it was still all twisted beneath him I got such a sinking feeling. Another thing that sucks is that he was actually playing really good and was being productive. I'm glad it's just dislocated because at first it looked like he broke his shin/lower ankle in half. Eddie George was doing commentary on the broadcast here and when he stood up Eddie was just saying "Oh no" over and over again so I knew it was bad. I hope he gets better and overcomes all this because before the first injury he would have for sure been a solid 1-3rd round pick.
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:51 AM   #5
clipse026
Local High School Star

Yea I didn't see the game at all. I found out about it on a Saints forum. He overcame something much worse already, he can overcome this. Hopefully he can find his way back on the roster next year.
Old 08-19-2010, 10:13 PM   #6
zac
Local High School Star

zac is considered somewhat coolzac is considered somewhat coolzac is considered somewhat cool

He cleared waivers after the Titans cut him so they have him on their IR and hopefully he'll get better and be able to contribute next year.
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: