Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-18-2010, 12:09 AM   #1
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Arrow HBO's Hard Knocks - NY Jets

I'm not even a football guy but I love this show. It had me on the Bengals bandwagon last year and definitely has me on the Jets bandwagon this year.

Rex Ryan is my favorite coach in the league after one episode. He had me in the first 10 minutes of the show, dude is HILARIOUS.

You guys watching?
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:35 AM   #2
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: HBO's Hard Knocks - NY Jets

I might have to DL it (no HBO ) because I love the show so much.

It seems like I'm always a fan of the team it follows after watching the show. I remember being a huge Chiefs supporter after they were the team on the show.

This show was literally made for a guy like Rex tho.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:05 AM   #3
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Greatest reality show ever...it is always fantastic
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:36 AM   #4
The Big Skinny
The champ is here.

The Big Skinny is considered somewhat coolThe Big Skinny is considered somewhat cool

did it just start?

im movin into my new apt in a few days and we have HBO. I'm interested in seeing it. I've always been interested in the logistics of football, outside of the game itself. how the organization is run and what not. i'm sure this only covers training camp.
The Big Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 11:52 AM   #5
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yea, I saw the first episode on youtube yesterday. Rex Ryan is a ****ing fatass, dude is gonna have some major cholesterol problems down the road..
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 04:28 PM   #6
Mex-Laker
I hit open 5-footers

Mex-Laker has an OK reputation so far

can any of you share a link where i can watch it..?!
Mex-Laker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 07:19 PM   #7
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mex-Laker

I watched it on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb7L4...eature=related
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 07:54 PM   #8
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

For right now I'm a Ryan fan but if they don't win and he still keeps talking mad shit I can see him getting annoying quick. Kinda seems like one of those coaches that could be really good for 3/4 years, turns a team around, then players get tired of him and it's time for him to move on.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:46 AM   #9
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Anybody watch Cromartie struggle to name all 300 of his kids? Somebody show this guy how to use a rubber. Like 6 of them were 3-4 years old. Child support must suck
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 04:05 PM   #10
Mex-Laker
I hit open 5-footers

Man... that youtube link got shut down... anyone have another link to watch the show ?!
Old 08-29-2010, 11:31 PM   #11
Mex-Laker
I hit open 5-footers

No news..?
Old 08-31-2010, 06:51 PM   #12
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mex-Laker

It's available on the nfl.com video home page and go to 'shows'. Hard Knocks is on there.

It's a great show.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:48 PM   #13
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Is it me or does Mike Tennebaum (GM) seem like he's clueless? The guy just comes across as really goofy. And the whole coaching staff just seems really overconfident. Top offense? Gtfo...
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 12:54 AM   #14
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Is it me or does Mike Tennebaum (GM) seem like he's clueless? The guy just comes across as really goofy. And the whole coaching staff just seems really overconfident. Top offense? Gtfo...
Yes on both accounts. Tannenbaum seems in over his head, to me. Take tonight's episode, for example... News is breaking all over the place that Revis is going to be at Jets' practice by the end of the week and he just sits around and laughs saying, "we'll be the last to know, I guess..."

WTF?

You get on the phone with Cowlishaw or whoever else is responsible for reporting this and find out where these leaks are coming from. If they are coming from Revis' camp, you surely want to be let in on it so that you can get to the negotiating table ASAP. If it is being made up by the reporter, you need to call him on it.

Rex Ryan comes off as clownish and childish to me. I realize he is a player's coach and he is probably fun to have as a boss, but fat and goofy is still fat and goofy, at the end of the day. You don't have to take yourself too seriously, but show a modicum of professionalism and maturity for god's sake.

Yelling at players on the opposing team, "that's why my brother cut you" for a perfectly legal hit... The guy just rubs me the wrong way. Get that stupid f#cking cheese-eating grin off of your face you fat slob.
RedBlackAttack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:13 PM   #15
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Question Re: HBO's Hard Knocks - NY Jets

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

Rex Ryan comes off as clownish and childish to me. I realize he is a player's coach and he is probably fun to have as a boss, but fat and goofy is still fat and goofy, at the end of the day. You don't have to take yourself too seriously, but show a modicum of professionalism and maturity for god's sake.

Yelling at players on the opposing team, "that's why my brother cut you" for a perfectly legal hit... The guy just rubs me the wrong way. Get that stupid f#cking cheese-eating grin off of your face you fat slob.

hahah, tell us how you really feel. Rex is still the highlight of the show for me but I wouldn't pick him as a team mate for any battle of wits.

What's the deal with Shonn Green? Did he not sign the photo release with HBO or something? He's not on the show at all.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: