Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-02-2010, 03:35 PM   #16
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: HBO's Hard Knocks - NY Jets

this one has been good but unfortunalty I don't think it has been as good as the past 3...

Cincy, Dallas, and KC...

Rex is a character no doubt, but the other series had more points of interest I think, more exciting things going on...

the guys fighting for spots you don't care about like they did with the others...

a punter got cut, did anyone even care?...at all?...I didn't

love Hard Knocks, NFL Films + HBO = GOLD...but I hope they saved their best for last with this one...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:53 PM   #17
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Forget Leonard Weaver, give me the TERMINATOR
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 04:08 PM   #18
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
What's the deal with Shonn Green? Did he not sign the photo release with HBO or something? He's not on the show at all.
I've actually been wondering the same thing. I realize that Sanchez plays the role of the pretty boy QB, but Green is really the team's best young offensive player. He hasn't appeared even once in the series, as far as I can tell.

....very odd.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 11:52 AM   #19
Stinky Dog
Local High School Star

Stinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputation

can someone shoot me a link?
Stinky Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 11:55 AM   #20
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq0RVYCHkr8
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 03:48 PM   #21
ILballa
Hemp Coach

ILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Dog
can someone shoot me a link?
this

anyone have a link to episode 2?
ILballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:58 PM   #22
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

wow that ending was too perfect with Revis...

infact, it felt almost as if the Revis signing itself was planned around the Hard Knocks finale...

crazy that they can make what looks to high production type documentery work in just less than a week...

I love Hard Knocks, this was great, however this was not one of the better ones IMO...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:55 PM   #23
Blackisbig
Serious playground baller

Blackisbig has decent reputation

Rex is hilarious. I loved the way he hammered Revis' agents on the phone, and then the part where he talked about the new play. No, they're not calling it needle, they'll call it, "Dick."

lol
Blackisbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:33 AM   #24
Mex-Laker
I hit open 5-footers

Mex-Laker has an OK reputation so far

Can anyone share a link to watch this episode ?
Mex-Laker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:21 AM   #25
Poodle
Banned

Poodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputation

yeah i didn't like this Jets hard knocks. IMO the best one was the Ravens one. the talent show they did was hilarious, especially when the rookies were imitating Shannon Sharpe talking like scoooby doo probably the funniest moment of hard knocks.

this Jets one has been real lame. i generally love watching hard knocks but there isn't anyone in the Jets organization i thought was entertaining. Sanchez acting like a kid, Rex was sweating Revis too hard the whole time, Tannenbaum being like a yuppy young guy controlling a team, and thats all i really got from this one.
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 04:30 AM   #26
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Good stuff except that we didn't get to know Shonn Greene at all. I was thorougly entertained and will keep an eye on the Jets this year.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: