Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-20-2010, 01:10 PM   #106
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rate My Big Money Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Dog
We only need 4 more guys at this point which shouldn't be able to come by.

Dean - Do you think Rich would play or is he too cheap?

I'll make a thread in the main forum to gauge interest. I will be away all weekend in Yosemite but keep working it if you don't mind.
Rich is too cheap precisely.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 01:12 PM   #107
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Dog
We need to play with 3 WR slots, otherwise it will be too stacked. I would even suggest doing QB/WR/WR/WR/RB/RB/RB/FLEX.

I'm sure we can find another handful of guys and if not I can get a few buddies to partake.
That's overkill. I think 3 WR, 2 RB, and a flex is good.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 01:15 PM   #108
Stinky Dog
Local High School Star

Stinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
if its a 10 team league, we'll need to do that or else everyones roster will be way too stacked, IMO.

but if you guys don't agree then im fine with whatever, but the more roster positions the more skill required, and basically it makes the waiver wire far more important.
Stinky Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 01:38 PM   #109
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

LD, Jackass, and Snoop_Cat have also declined invites. I never thought it would be this difficult.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 01:41 PM   #110
Stinky Dog
Local High School Star

Stinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
LD, Jackass, and Snoop_Cat have also declined invites. I never thought it would be this difficult.
ISH is a bunch of poor folk and children, I am not surprised. We will find 4 other members and worst case scenario I'll get a buddy to join. Keep up the good fight, I made a thread in the main forum, please add to it.
Old 08-20-2010, 01:47 PM   #111
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
thats good for 12-14 teamers... but 10 teams need another flex or RB spot atleast.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 01:49 PM   #112
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

okay, this shit just isn't happenin...

just throw your cash in the pot in the -OISH- league RBA...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 01:51 PM   #113
Stinky Dog
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
okay, this shit just isn't happenin...

just throw your cash in the pot in the -OISH- league RBA...
chill, it will happen. we have 6 members already, all we need is 4 more...

what did dooms say?

trust me we can find some guys. it will be finalized by midweek and we'll be drafting over the weekend.
Old 08-20-2010, 02:44 PM   #114
Stinky Dog
Local High School Star

this is great!

https://www.leaguesafe.com/
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: