Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-18-2010, 11:58 AM   #1
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Favorite song from each artist

Name just one. (sorry shift key is broken)

tupac- hail mary (my final answer)

T.I.- What u know

Jay-Z- soon you'll understand

bob marley- three little birds

big pun- it's so hard

dmx- slippin

b.i.g.- mo money mo problems (i hated big for the record)

master p- i guess bout it bout it (ghetto d was a banger btw)

50 cent- Round Here

Last edited by NoGunzJustSkillz : 08-18-2010 at 03:37 PM.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:25 PM   #2
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Favorite song from each artist

tupac- Until the End of Time

T.I.- Dead and Gone (just respect the guy that he could actually make a song about tryin to move past all that hood shit. just showed some maturity)

Jay-Z- Heart of the City

bob marley- No Woman, No Cry

big pun- It's So Hard

dmx- Where da Hood At

b.i.g.- Party and Bullshit

master p- Make em Say Uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh! (lol really an awful song but it takes me back)

50 cent- Patiently Waiting (ironically not even because of his part)

Last edited by B-Low : 08-18-2010 at 02:14 PM.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 12:33 PM   #3
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

tupac- Dear Mama

T.I.- Live Your Life

Jay-Z- Sunshine

bob marley- Could This Be Love

big pun- What's Love

dmx- Tear It Up

b.i.g.- One More Chance

master p- Can't stand his stuff

50 cent- I Get Money

I was going to make a list, lol
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:28 PM   #4
PGDan15
I brick open layups

PGDan15 has an OK reputation so far

Tupac- My Block

T.I.- Whatchu Kno About That

Jay-Z- You Don't Know

Bob marley- Jammin'

Big Pun- I'm Not a Playa

DMX - Ruff Riders Anthem

Biggie - Juicy

Master P - Make 'Em Say

50 cent- If I Cant
PGDan15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:41 PM   #5
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

tupac- Getting money

T.I. - Whatcha know bout that

Jay-Z - Can I live

bob marley - Forever Loving Jah

big pun - Beware

dmx - How's it going down

b.i.g. - Unbelievable

master p - Heaven for a Gangsta (i bought some terrible soundtrack and this was one song I constantly bumped.)

50 cent - Back down
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:47 PM   #6
KOBEMAMBA24
I hit open 5-footers

KOBEMAMBA24 has decent reputationKOBEMAMBA24 has decent reputation

Tupac-Hail Mary
T.I.-Done It Now
Jay Z-Never Change
Bob Marley-Could You Be Loved
Big Pun-Super Lyrical
DMX-What These B****** Want From a N****
Biggie-Victory
Master P-Make Em Say
50 Cent-As the World Turns
KOBEMAMBA24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:55 PM   #7
crosso√er
Decent college freshman

crosso√er is a pretty well-respected postercrosso√er is a pretty well-respected postercrosso√er is a pretty well-respected poster

2pac - Dear Mama (Hellrazor as a close second)
T.I - Dead and Gone (With Justin Timberlake)
Jay Z - Feelin' It
Bob Marley - No Woman No Cry
Big Pun - The Dream Shatterer
DMX - Where the hood at?
BIG - Juicy
Master P - None really
50 Cent - not a big fan of his at all, so I don't listen to too many of his songs; but I'd say Hate It or Love It or Patiently Waiting. (Many Men and Position of Power are also decent)
crosso√er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:57 PM   #8
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

A bunch of hip hop artist and Bob Marley? At least Master P is gettin some love.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:03 PM   #9
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

Tupac-Too many to name but ill go with Unconditional love
T.I.-Bring em out
Jay Z-Big Pimpin
Bob Marley-Is this love
Big Pun-Im not a player
DMX-Damian
Biggie-Big Poppa
Master P-Smoking green
50 Cent-hate it or luv it
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:06 PM   #10
crosso√er
Decent college freshman

crosso√er is a pretty well-respected postercrosso√er is a pretty well-respected postercrosso√er is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Funk
Tupac-Too many to name but ill go with Unconditional love
T.I.-Bring em out
Jay Z-Big Pimpin
Bob Marley-Is this love
Big Pun-Im not a player
DMX-Damian
Biggie-Big Poppa
Master P-Smoking green
50 Cent-hate it or luv it

You're all about mainstream music?
Outside of Unconditional Love, every casual hip hop fan would probably pick your songs because they've been played at the clubs/radio stations too frequently.
crosso√er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:14 PM   #11
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
tupac- Until the End of Time

T.I.- Dead and Gone (just respect the guy that he could actually make a song about tryin to move past all that hood shit. just showed some maturity)

Jay-Z- Heart of the City

bob marley- No Woman, No Cry

big pun- It's So Hard

dmx- Ruff Ryders Anthem

b.i.g.- Party and Bullshit

master p- Make em Say Uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh! (lol really an awful song but it takes me back)

50 cent- Patiently Waiting (ironically not even because of his part)
This list..
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:15 PM   #12
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by crosso√er
2pac - Dear Mama (Hellrazor as a close second)
T.I - Dead and Gone (With Justin Timberlake)
Jay Z - Feelin' It
Bob Marley - No Woman No Cry
Big Pun - The Dream Shatterer
DMX - Where the hood at?
BIG - Juicy
Master P - None really
50 Cent - not a big fan of his at all, so I don't listen to too many of his songs; but I'd say Hate It or Love It or Patiently Waiting. (Many Men and Position of Power are also decent)

Good call. Had to change my DMX choice
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:43 PM   #13
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by crosso√er
You're all about mainstream music?
Outside of Unconditional Love, every casual hip hop fan would probably pick your songs because they've been played at the clubs/radio stations too frequently.

I though about that too but it doesn't matter if it's radio, club song or whatever type. music is good music no matter how you wanna look at it.

Tupac-Too many to name but ill go with Unconditional love. I could name you 75 songs of his that i luv and none of them are main stream

T.I.-Bring em out- Not a fan of his at all but i like his rythim' on this song(could have left it blank)

Jay Z-Big Pimpin(Im not a Jay-fan but- but I luv the beat and UGK i could have probably put the watcher or others but this one came to mind first.)

Bob Marley-Is this love(Can't say shit about this jam)

Big Pun-Im not a player- (Not that big of fan of his. but this song is baning.)

DMX-Damian(I don't consider this main stream- I could have put Let me fly, the convo or x-is coming and slippin as my favs.

Biggie-Big Poppa - This is just a personal song that reminds me of my cousin, or else I would have put give me the loot or juice as my fav.

Master P-Smoking green, not main stream I also could have put I Miss My Homies, Stop hatin, Gangstas Need Love, Pass me da weed. Look At All These Haters.

50 Cent-hate it or luv it, I was thinking of putting impatiantly waiting mostly cause Em kills it, and back down or 187, but he killed it on 'hate it or luv it' even though that's not his song.

Last edited by G-Funk : 08-18-2010 at 02:50 PM.
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:50 PM   #14
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Tupac- Letter to my unborn child

T.I.- Dead and Gone

Jay-Z- OMG

Bob Marley- Jammin

Big Pun- Still not a player

Dmx- The Convo

B.I.G.- Mo Money Mo Problems

Master P- None, f*ck that wackass n*gga

50 cent- Many Men
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 03:31 PM   #15
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
tupac- Getting money

T.I. - Whatcha know bout that

Jay-Z - Can I live

bob marley - Forever Loving Jah

big pun - Beware

dmx - How's it going down

b.i.g. - Unbelievable

master p - Heaven for a Gangsta (i bought some terrible soundtrack and this was one song I constantly bumped.)

50 cent - Back down
haha it waS actually on some single i purchased; Tha Dogg Pound Feat.Mack 10 - Nothin' But That Cavi

i also remember seeing the video and thinking it was some sort of joke, especially with the way he kept saying ughhhhhhh uggghhhh. mind u it was the first time i ever seen or heard of master p.

Last edited by NoGunzJustSkillz : 08-18-2010 at 03:36 PM.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: