Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-19-2010, 01:02 AM   #31
Disaprine
I'm with whateva

Disaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: so do any NBA baskeball players post on ISH?

Hey guys its me Lebron......

Can you guys tell me what time entourage is on tonight? I love those guys!
Disaprine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 04:04 AM   #32
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

I know a couple guys who post here who used to hoop for USC. They don't want me to say who they are because people are just gonna say "no its not" or belittle them.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 04:11 AM   #33
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
I know a couple guys who post here who used to hoop for USC. They don't want me to say who they are because people are just gonna say "no its not" or belittle them.

Probably because they are shitty posters and have no basketball IQ. If they were actually good posters, obviously there would be no problem, look at Thorpe.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 04:12 AM   #34
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
Probably because they are shitty posters and have no basketball IQ. If they were actually good posters, obviously there would be no problem, look at Thorpe.

Example of what they are talking about
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 05:36 AM   #35
sirkeelma
Local High School Star

sirkeelma has an incredible reputation heresirkeelma has an incredible reputation heresirkeelma has an incredible reputation heresirkeelma has an incredible reputation heresirkeelma has an incredible reputation heresirkeelma has an incredible reputation heresirkeelma has an incredible reputation here

I am Joey Crawford.
sirkeelma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 05:42 AM   #36
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirkeelma
I am Joey Crawford.

you look like a penis that's been under a bandaid for a long time

Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 05:46 AM   #37
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Chris Wilcox is Kebab Stall
Old 08-19-2010, 05:47 AM   #38
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Old 08-19-2010, 05:52 AM   #39
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Colin Cowherd is not a sports fan. He wouldn't "waste" his time posting with us ISHiots when he could be out trolling in real life.

Skip too? Anybody who's not retarded post on here?
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 06:35 AM   #40
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
you look like a penis that's been under a bandaid for a long time

I haven't laughed this hard coz of something from ISH in a looooooooong time.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:10 AM   #41
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Is Kebab really chris wilcox? lol

I guess I'm just spoiled by MMA. Where early on there was so much fighter participation on mma forums and it was a really tight community.

but I guess players would prefer twitter, it's more self agandizing.

my bad about Colin Cowherd lol it's a good gimick. I saw him post something about a "giant mansion" and I was like damn that does sound like something that douche would say.

Last edited by heyhey : 08-19-2010 at 09:17 AM.
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:19 AM   #42
DonD13
glew up ☆

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

it's me - David Stern, I used to play too

DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:33 AM   #43
Poodle
Banned

Poodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhey
Is Kebab really chris wilcox? lol

I guess I'm just spoiled by MMA. Where early on there was so much fighter participation on mma forums and it was a really tight community.

but I guess players would prefer twitter, it's more self agandizing.

my bad about Colin Cowherd lol it's a good gimick. I saw him post something about a "giant mansion" and I was like damn that does sound like something that douche would say.

really? what big fighters posted on forums? i can't imagine most of them being anywhere near a computer, let alone internet forum.

then again i always forget famous people HAVE to have chill nights where they're just staying in, and its not like theres tons of entertaining stuff to do indoors when you're chilling that night. i'd probably google myself if i were a pro athlete to see what people thought of my recent match, game, or whatever.
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 03:31 PM   #44
nolebball
Decent playground baller

nolebball has no real reputation yet.

I used to be on Lupe Fiasco's forum, he had it before he did the feature on Late Registration and blew up. He would drop in every once in a while in some random thread. This isn't very relevant to the OP........
nolebball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 03:32 PM   #45
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolebball
I used to be on Lupe Fiasco's forum, he had it before he did the feature on Late Registration and blew up. He would drop in every once in a while in some random thread. This isn't very relevant to the OP........

Not at all
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: