Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 08-18-2010, 08:17 PM   #1
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Started workin out again *sore*

so I decided to work out again for the 3rd -time comeback in my life , lol.
reason is to get stronger , no dip*. and to stay in shape too.

So , My arms gets really sore like i'm paralyzed , i cant bent my whole left arm and sometimes when i try to get up I "waggle" a lil bit like pinochio. *my legs*

I did some work-out for my calves.

Btw this happend a day after.
-----------------------------
edit : After working out , I felt it a little bit , I mean My arms wasnt this sore before when I first started. but this time its like a stroke or something.

--

so yeah , I could feel the pain after the work-out and after a day my whole arm is paralyzed. lol

So is this normal?
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 11:09 PM   #2
Fatstogie
Serious playground baller

Fatstogie has decent reputation
Default Re: Started workin out again *sore*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe8
so I decided to work out again for the 3rd -time comeback in my life , lol.
reason is to get stronger , no dip*. and to stay in shape too.

So , My arms gets really sore like i'm paralyzed , i cant bent my whole left arm and sometimes when i try to get up I "waggle" a lil bit like pinochio. *my legs*

I did some work-out for my calves.

Btw this happend a day after.
-----------------------------
edit : After working out , I felt it a little bit , I mean My arms wasnt this sore before when I first started. but this time its like a stroke or something.

--

so yeah , I could feel the pain after the work-out and after a day my whole arm is paralyzed. lol

So is this normal?

What are you doing to work out? Soreness yea. I wouldnt say paralyzed. I started reconditioning myself after a few years of eating drinking and lil bit a drugs. That was in Dec. Now im still a lil over weight but my body is way reconditioned.

But i never got arm sore. But even at 6'5 240 i started out with 20lb weights. I coulda lifted more but i started with 20. Now i do 30s. And ill be in the market soon for some 40s. And i got 80 on curling bar.

Well arms got sore but my legs is where they were like "woah what the hell is goin on here now." But my legs are big but i never knew they were that out of condition.

Just dont start out so big. Id sit here with 20s and just watch tv and rep em out idk 100 times? More. IDK i didnt count.
Fatstogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 12:40 AM   #3
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

Completely normal. I love that soreness cus it means I tore my shit down. ?now rest, let it repair and rebuild, and then go at it again.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 03:27 PM   #4
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

iight lol @ both of you, thanks tho.

I worked out earlier and it wasnt completely healed but I just focused my calves,biceps,chest and did some trendmills.

How many hours do you guys run on the trendmill? I did about 35-40 minutes. (3.5 - 4.8 Speed).

I didnt lift weights , it was more of a close out and close in type of shizz.

but tommorow , im just gonna play some basketball..

LOL I bought an Icy hot cream earlier and Pour it all over my arm.

edit: the pain is somewhere my elbow up to my biceps.
2 days of work-out , i can see my triceps growin lol
Old 08-19-2010, 04:40 PM   #5
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

Don't be a ***** you don't need any cream for that kind of muscle soreness. suck it up it will go away in a couple days.

I never run. I only do basketball related cardio because it's basketball specific and allows me to work on my game while getting a great workout.
Old 08-19-2010, 09:35 PM   #6
Kobe8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggin916
Don't be a ***** you don't need any cream for that kind of muscle soreness. suck it up it will go away in a couple days.

I never run. I only do basketball related cardio because it's basketball specific and allows me to work on my game while getting a great workout.

HAHAHAHA , Were you bein funny? If so , good one.. cracked me up...

Yeah , runnin on a trendmill is weird.. and its more weird when you get off it... Its like your brain is walkin slow and your body is FAST!!

WAS LIKE WTF???! Excuse my ignorace hahaha
Old 08-19-2010, 10:06 PM   #7
Jxgator33
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Jxgator33 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
HAHAHAHA , Were you bein funny? If so , good one.. cracked me up...

Yeah , runnin on a trendmill is weird.. and its more weird when you get off it... Its like your brain is walkin slow and your body is FAST!!

WAS LIKE WTF???! Excuse my ignorace hahaha

I'd ditch the treadmill and just do basketball specific training if I were you. Or, atleast not treadmill running.

I think he was serious about the icy hot thing
Jxgator33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:26 PM   #8
Kobe8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jxgator33
I'd ditch the treadmill and just do basketball specific training if I were you. Or, atleast not treadmill running.

I think he was serious about the icy hot thing

lol yeah , Since he hadnt replied ... but i dont care , appreciate bein honest. lol
Old 08-19-2010, 10:33 PM   #9
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Yea I was serious... but I could have added a because I wasn't trying to be a jerk about it.
Old 08-19-2010, 10:42 PM   #10
Kobe8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggin916
Yea I was serious... but I could have added a because I wasn't trying to be a jerk about it.
lol kool, ima post or record my skills tommorow..
Old 08-20-2010, 02:53 AM   #11
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Quote:
lol kool, ima post or record my skills tommorow..

Sounds good man.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: