Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-19-2010, 01:32 AM   #1
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool
Default Best Hip-Hip Collaborations of All Time

Three artists or more and from different groups (Wu-Tang doesn't count)

Just off the top of my head:

Scenario (Remix) - Tribe Called Quest & Leaders of the New School

Symphony I

Get up, Get out and Get Something - Goodie Mob and Outkast

Flava in ya ear (Remix)
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:34 AM   #2
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Best Hip-Hip Collaborations of All Time

Self Destruction

/thread
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:34 AM   #3
Angelsaurus Rex
I airball my layups

Angelsaurus Rex has an OK reputation so far

My favorite one I can think of right now is Flipmode Squad Meets Def Squad. Shit is ill. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTnOL-NGgd0
Angelsaurus Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:35 AM   #4
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

Debatable in the newer generation:

Lil Wayne, Jay-Z, Kanye West, T.I - Swagga Like Us
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:37 AM   #5
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle

Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:38 AM   #6
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
West Coast All Stars: We're All In The Same Gang
Old 08-19-2010, 01:44 AM   #7
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

fab 5
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:49 AM   #8
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Scenario was my jam. Best collabo IMO.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:55 AM   #9
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My favorite ever:

Talib Kweli, Mos Def, Jay-Z, Kanye and Busta Rhymes - Get By Remix (and yes it was a remix that they all actually did, not one of those super ones where people put random artists together themselves)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbOobZyFJgw
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:58 AM   #10
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Oh Snap!
Hearing that I autmoatically thought of this jam:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlZv2...eature=related
Old 08-19-2010, 02:00 AM   #11
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
My favorite ever:

Talib Kweli, Mos Def, Jay-Z, Kanye and Busta Rhymes - Get By Remix (and yes it was a remix that they all actually did, not one of those super ones where people put random artists together themselves)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbOobZyFJgw

Yes!
I was bangin that the other day.
Man, collabos are bringing me back. It's been a long time since I've liked hip-hop
Old 08-19-2010, 02:02 AM   #12
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Oh Snap!
Hearing that I autmoatically thought of this jam:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlZv2...eature=related
West Coast Bad Boyz
Old 08-19-2010, 02:04 AM   #13
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Fat Joe - John Blaze Ft. Nas, Big Pun, Jadakiss, & Raekwon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjB3W1e-edw

This surely deserves a mention.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 02:06 AM   #14
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

I liked

Bone and Biggie - Notorious Thugs

UGK and Andre 3000 - International Playas Anthem

2pac and Bone and chopped and screwed by DJ Michael Watts - Thug Luv

Em and Jay - Renegades

Aaliyah and Timbaland - r u that somebody

Missy, Da brat and Lil kim - sock it to me

Scarface and Pac - smile
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 02:06 AM   #15
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:

Thank You!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: