Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 08-19-2010, 01:52 AM   #1
devin112
Local High School Star

devin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Post your court! show us where u play

I usually ball at night at 24hr fitness but sometimes I ball outdoors ^. park was about to turn off the lights that's why it's empty. I hoop at 4 different parks/courts.

post ur courts. i'll try to get a pic of all the other courts too.
devin112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:16 PM   #2
usercocc
Can barely lace up my sneakers

usercocc has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Post your court! show us where u play

Now, we have our basketball system installed in Jimmy's yard. It is something like this.

Nice
usercocc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 02:02 PM   #3
iamgine

iamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected poster

iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 09:20 PM   #4
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgine
does the light hurt your eyes?
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 03:17 PM   #5
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin112

I usually ball at night at 24hr fitness but sometimes I ball outdoors ^. park was about to turn off the lights that's why it's empty. I hoop at 4 different parks/courts.

post ur courts. i'll try to get a pic of all the other courts too.

wheres that at?
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 08:54 AM   #6
ghettoracer
I airball my layups

ghettoracer has an OK reputation so far

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaU4Ff6MCyg

09/17/2010 shot @ TKU in DanShui, Taiwan. this is the nicest gym i've been to. it's on the 7th floor sitting on top of a hill. beautiful view!

for warmups i usually dribble slowly and do all the moves slow and try to be smooth and just going through the motions... shooting around the paint area. i like to do bank shots as you can see and i can hit them on both sides.

notice i don't usually bother to set my feet for the shots. i've developed my shots enough where i don't need my legs. not setting for shots have very little effect on my accuracy and mainly adds range for me. when i shoot i'm usually left leg weight dominate but i will do right leg dominate sometimes and confuse the defense.

pretty much no jumping in this video. i'll try to get some squatting video (for forms critique) and jumping next week.

Last edited by ghettoracer : 09-23-2010 at 08:38 PM.
ghettoracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 10:18 PM   #7
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

I don't know man... it seems like your shot could easily be contested, but I'd have to see you play live. Nice courts tho... I wish there were 2 courts where I played... cut down on the wait time by a lot.

Even from seeing you practicing lazily, I can tell you are a decent player.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 11:05 PM   #8
ghettoracer
I airball my layups

hehe. that's what most ppl might think but i'm 36 already. so i'm usually playing oldman basketball style. timing, fakes, pivots, hesitations get me huge open looks. i only used my legs if i really need to. i'll see if i can get some 1-1 action footage next week. i'll have my friend guard me (203 cm 19 yo kid).
Old 09-24-2010, 01:23 AM   #9
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

how the hell are you 36? That's crazy.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 12:41 PM   #10
ghettoracer
I airball my layups

i hardly believe it myself. lol. the years just go by... it's just a number now.
Old 09-24-2010, 09:42 PM   #11
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lol, everyone is playing on good courts and shit. I live in a part of metro atlanta that has more baseball fields than basketball courts and I dont feel like renewing my LA fitness membership to play against 5 bill laimbeers.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 11:38 PM   #12
Nelson14
Another All Star Year

Nelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
Lol, everyone is playing on good courts and shit. I live in a part of metro atlanta that has more baseball fields than basketball courts and I dont feel like renewing my LA fitness membership to play against 5 bill laimbeers.

nah man i know how thatis i've been playing on the same regular park courts with no lights and shit for years
Nelson14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 12:08 AM   #13
LA KB24
LAL|LAC

LA KB24 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
LA KB24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:25 PM   #14
Point Blank
Superbowl or Bust!

Point Blank has decent reputation

Only pic I can find. The gym is located at UMD.
Point Blank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:57 PM   #15
Ghettobird
Banned

Ghettobird is a pretty well-respected posterGhettobird is a pretty well-respected posterGhettobird is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Point Blank

Only pic I can find. The gym is located at UMD.

very nice
Ghettobird is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: