Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-19-2010, 01:08 PM   #31
Poodle
Banned

Default Re: Building these Arab prayer sites at ground zero (masks?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
The only person I see generalizing here is you and you seem to identify yourself with the "left." Quit making yourself look like an idiot.

argue it then jackass. are the 9/11 patriotic America the left? Are the racists part of the left? Are the ones blaming the muslim religion or so protective of miles and miles around ground zero left wing people?

you've tried to spout that politically correct BS before and i've called you out on it EVERY TIME, and shut your ass up since you can't even respond with an argument they aren't. if anything your constant dumbass generalizations that both parties are the same is some of the dumbest shit i constantly read from you, and you're still trying to act it, when there are OBVIOUS differences between both parties. especially when it relates to 'patriotic America', and the guilt trips.

last but not least, i'm pretty sure it was your dumbass i had to explain in a thread the other day why i need to talk in generalizations in the context of talking about masses of people. just because you or some other dude has some variation, doesn't mean a generalization isn't for the most part true. look up generalization, it doesn't mean everyone, more than many/most. its retarded how politically correct a lot of people are without being realistic.

Last edited by Poodle : 08-19-2010 at 01:11 PM.
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:11 PM   #32
Hawker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodle
argue it then jackass. are the 9/11 patriotic America the left? Are the racists part of the left? Are the ones blaming the muslim religion or so protective of miles and miles around ground zero left wing people?

you've tried to spout that politically correct BS before and i've called you out on it EVERY TIME, and shut your ass up since you can't even respond with an argument they aren't. if anything your constant dumbass generalizations that both parties are the same is some of the dumbest shit i constantly read from you, and you're still trying to act it, when there are OBVIOUS differences between both parties. especially when it relates to 'patriotic America', and the guilt trips.

I'm just arguing that single point dumbass. You generalize on here more than anybody on ISH. You even say, "most of them are racist." And that's only based on what you watch on TV.

There are racist people in the so called "left" and I'm sure there are people that are against the building of this mosque on the so called "left." Your generalizations saying, "only the right does this" just makes you look straight up retarded.

Politically correct BS? All I said was that you generalize ALL THE DAMN time and it makes you look like an idiot. That's not politically correct BS. That's just CORRECT.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:11 PM   #33
PejaNowitzki
#1 Manute Bol Fan

Default Re: Building these Arab prayer sites at ground zero

This is the largest manufactured ****ing crisis in ages it seems.

People are arguing over the mosque yet bottomline is that the people behind it have NO money. No plans, not even an architect's sketch. The main guy behind the project had to save up for 4 years just to buy the coat factory. Now they need another 100 million that they don't have.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0810/41238.html
PejaNowitzki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:13 PM   #34
Poodle
Banned

Quote:
I'm just arguing that single point dumbass. You generalize on here more than anybody on ISH. You even say, "most of them are racist." And that's only based on what you watch on TV.

There are racist people in the so called "left" and I'm sure there are people that are against the building of this mosque on the so called "left." Your generalizations saying, "only the right does this" just makes you look straight up retarded.

lmao yeah sure dumbass. i already said this shit before to you but i'll repeat it because you're too f'iin dumb to think for yourself. a party that supports minorities, gays, womens rights, etc. aren't going to have those types of people, but a party against all of that will. common sense, no?

give me some logic for once backing up your 'they're both the same' dumbass viewpoint of yours and this brainwashed political correct mentality you have.
Old 08-19-2010, 01:13 PM   #35
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

I couldn't believe my ears when I heard Newt Gingrich assert the other day that we shouldn't "allow" the mosque to be built as long as Saudi Arabia doesn't allow churches to be built.

THIS IS AMERICA. Why in the fluckety **** would anyone compare us on a sociological/constitutional level with a scumbag country like that is so beyond me....I don't even...

****ing children running this country.
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:14 PM   #36
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:
The only person I see generalizing here is you and you seem to identify yourself with the "left." Quit making yourself look like an idiot.
hold up. You are either not paying attention to the situation or blinded by your partisan politics (IK IK you're an independent ).

The right trying to hold all muslims accountable (or at the very least guilty by religious association) for 9/11 isnt generalizing? People like starface saying america doesnt want you here (depsite the fact that most muslims in the US are either citizens who converted, natural born citizens, or legal residents) isnt generalizing? WHy dont you take a look at some of the sheer ignorance and hate-baiting coming out of the mouths of the talking heads on the right/teaparty before you talk about only poodle generalizing. lets start here.

and yes, if you dont see how 9/11 has been used to gain political advantage or quiet critics consistently, you arent paying attention.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:15 PM   #37
Hawker
Banned

West Virginia Democrats

You ever watch that video? If I was an idiot like you, this is how I would respond.

"OMG! All democrats are stupid and racist. This video proves it!!!!!!!"
Old 08-19-2010, 01:16 PM   #38
Poodle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps
I couldn't believe my ears when I heard Newt Gingrich assert the other day that we shouldn't "allow" the mosque to be built as long as Saudi Arabia doesn't allow churches to be built.

THIS IS AMERICA. Why in the fluckety **** would anyone compare us on a sociological/constitutional level with a scumbag country like that is so beyond me....I don't even...

****ing children running this country.

i saw that too
Old 08-19-2010, 01:17 PM   #39
beermonsteroo
Banned

[quote=Erudus]wudup boys ? i was watchin some tv tonight and i was watchin this program wit this dude named Larry king, an old azz mann but i got a lil respect for him cause he looked smart n intelligent wit those suspenders n glasses. reminds me of a solid old man hockey coach. n e way they were debating bout building some masks at the site of 9/11 (you know where arabs pray, those ) and to me i think its ridiculous)

i think its an insult to eveyrone who lost people at 9/11 and i think its not appropriate for this bull$hit to be built there... find some other place im sure the us is big enough. I am a practisin catholic i study religion n go to a catholic school and i think that sh!t has no place tobe anywhere near the site of 9/11

what you guys think?we need to run that show right outtta the ground zero site eh b?[/QUOT
Exactly the same
beermonsteroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:19 PM   #40
Hawker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
hold up. You are either not paying attention to the situation or blinded by your partisan politics (IK IK you're an independent ).

The right trying to hold all muslims accountable (or at the very least guilty by religious association) for 9/11 isnt generalizing? People like starface saying america doesnt want you here (depsite the fact that most muslims in the US are either citizens who converted, natural born citizens, or legal residents) isnt generalizing? WHy dont you take a look at some of the sheer ignorance and hate-baiting coming out of the mouths of the talking heads on the right/teaparty before you talk about only poodle generalizing. lets start here.

and yes, if you dont see how 9/11 has been used to gain political advantage or quiet critics consistently, you arent paying attention.

My bad. I didn't realize starface was posting in this thread.

Starface on the "right"=Smokee (Poodle) on the "left"

That's what I'm getting at.

Poodle has admitting to generalizing because he's too much of a dumbass to actually hold a decent conversation without assuming you're a redneck, hard-core christian, gay bashing republican.

You practically missed my point. Both "sides" (if you want to play that game) generalize a shitload. Basically Poodle was called the kettle black.
Old 08-19-2010, 01:19 PM   #41
NoGunzJustSkillz

Quote:
Originally Posted by PejaNowitzki
This is the largest manufactured ****ing crisis in ages it seems.

People are arguing over the mosque yet bottomline is that the people behind it have NO money. No plans, not even an architect's sketch. The main guy behind the project had to save up for 4 years just to buy the coat factory. Now they need another 100 million that they don't have.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0810/41238.html
not only do they not have it...they aren't even trying to raise the money as of rite now.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:21 PM   #42
Poodle
Banned

Quote:
West Virginia Democrats

You ever watch that video? If I was an idiot like you, this is how I would respond.

"OMG! All democrats are stupid and racist. This video proves it!!!!!!!"

VERY isolated examples, and hillary supporters were based a lot on women's rights or female empowerment. either way that doesn't come anywhere near the obvious right wing voter base ignorance shown time and again generalizing against minorities, gays, etc.
Old 08-19-2010, 01:23 PM   #43
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

While we are on the topic of generalizations of political parties, I read today that almost 20% of americans think Obama is a Muslim. That actually scares the shit out of me, does that mean that basically half of all republicans think Obama is muslim? I doubt very many dems/people who voted for him think he is a muslim.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:24 PM   #44
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

[quote=beermonsteroo]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erudus
wudup boys ? i was watchin some tv tonight and i was watchin this program wit this dude named Larry king, an old azz mann but i got a lil respect for him cause he looked smart n intelligent wit those suspenders n glasses. reminds me of a solid old man hockey coach. n e way they were debating bout building some masks at the site of 9/11 (you know where arabs pray, those ) and to me i think its ridiculous)

i think its an insult to eveyrone who lost people at 9/11 and i think its not appropriate for this bull$hit to be built there... find some other place im sure the us is big enough. I am a practisin catholic i study religion n go to a catholic school and i think that sh!t has no place tobe anywhere near the site of 9/11

what you guys think?we need to run that show right outtta the ground zero site eh b?[/QUOT
Exactly the same
first. dont you live in germany? Then shut the **** up. no one cares what you think.

Second. exactly the same? including the lack of grammar, spelling or complete thoughts? wow, the german education system must suck.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:25 PM   #45
Hawker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodle
VERY isolated examples, and hillary supporters were based a lot on women's rights or female empowerment. either way that doesn't come anywhere near the obvious right wing voter base ignorance shown time and again generalizing against minorities, gays, etc.

Keep making excuses.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: