Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-19-2010, 06:19 PM   #31
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Spain rampage - raging bull jumps into stands and hurts 40 people (VIDEO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen_H
You've critiqued me so many times today, I almost missed this one.

WELL, a .357 has a much better shot than a fist does! Disagree? LOL.

A .357 will only make that bull more angry. You think a handgun can drop a rampaging bull?
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 06:20 PM   #32
Stephen_H
The Most Hated

Stephen_H is starting to rub some people the wrong wayStephen_H is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Spain rampage - raging bull jumps into stands and hurts 40 people (VIDEO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
A .357 will only make that bull more angry. You think a handgun can drop a rampaging bull?

Yes. I would wager that I could take down a bull if you gave me enough ammunition. Set it up and we'll make it happen.

Here's a discussion about a .357 downing grizzly bears and even a polar bear.

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?p=4641470
Stephen_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 06:22 PM   #33
Sarcastic

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Yes, they are. Boot them out.

Why do you care more about foreign invaders than you do about AMERICAN CITIZENS?

Why would you think I care more about foreign invaders than I do American citizens? I never said anything resembling that.
Old 08-19-2010, 06:23 PM   #34
Stephen_H
The Most Hated

Stephen_H is starting to rub some people the wrong wayStephen_H is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Why would you think I care more about foreign invaders than I do American citizens? I never said anything resembling that.

You said, "So all the Republicans who want to get rid of the 14th Amendment are traitors?

I like your style."

This insinuates your preference for illegal Mexicans over Republicans.
Old 08-19-2010, 06:26 PM   #35
Sarcastic

Quote:
You said, "So all the Republicans who want to get rid of the 14th Amendment are traitors?

I like your style."

This insinuates your preference for illegal Mexicans over Republicans.

Not in the slightest. The 14th Amendment is about a lot more than Mexicans. It's also pretty offensive that you call Mexicans "foreign invaders".
Old 08-19-2010, 06:29 PM   #36
Stephen_H
The Most Hated

Quote:
Not in the slightest. The 14th Amendment is about a lot more than Mexicans. It's also pretty offensive that you call Mexicans "foreign invaders".

The Mexicans who are here illegally ARE FOREIGN INVADERS. How could they be anything less? Simply by being here they break the law! But you don't care about the rule of law, do you? You are a leftist who can't wait to see Rome fall, so as to tap dance on the grave! You will have your day to rejoice, it's surely coming.
Old 08-19-2010, 06:30 PM   #37
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You've critiqued me so many times today, I almost missed this one.

WELL, a .357 has a much better shot than a fist does! Disagree? LOL.

aww, two different critiques in two different threads
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 07:28 PM   #38
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Linda Cohen on ESPN doing highlights wondering why the bull got pissed enough to go into the stands.

hmm.... could it be he didn't want to get stabbed to death?
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 08:11 PM   #39
Sarcastic

Quote:
The Mexicans who are here illegally ARE FOREIGN INVADERS. How could they be anything less? Simply by being here they break the law! But you don't care about the rule of law, do you? You are a leftist who can't wait to see Rome fall, so as to tap dance on the grave! You will have your day to rejoice, it's surely coming.

They are foreign, and they are here illegally, but they are not invaders. An invader enters a land with hostile intent or as an enemy. The Mexicans are here for jobs.

I do not want to see America fall. I love my country. I am just not a racist prick.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:43 PM   #40
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

They torture and kill these animals for sport. Good for them when they get some payback...

Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:04 PM   #41
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

well...don't go see a stupid ass event where some guy is shoving spears into a bull.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:04 PM   #42
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime
They torture and kill these animals for sport. Good for them when they get some payback...

The guys that got stabbed in the groin ended up dying later because it severed a major arterie.
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:05 PM   #43
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
The guys that got stabbed in the groin ended up dying later because it severed a major arterie.
i almost feel sorry for him.

not.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: