Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 08-22-2010, 12:10 PM   #31
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm getting an agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
Tiago José Vieira Magalhães, you'll not see my name in the rosters yet.

Well if you google my name you'd see something about me.
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 12:59 PM   #32
t2r2s
I airball my layups

t2r2s has an OK reputation so far

maga, where you actually from? i live near porto so i may have actually played with you, or against
t2r2s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 01:58 PM   #33
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by t2r2s
maga, where you actually from? i live near porto so i may have actually played with you, or against

Are you portuguese?
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 02:03 PM   #34
Maga_1

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
Well if you google my name you'd see something about me.

Not your name, but ok
If you type my name it will appear the .pdf with transfer i guess.
Old 08-22-2010, 02:17 PM   #35
t2r2s
I airball my layups

nope but i live here
Old 08-22-2010, 02:19 PM   #36
Maga_1

Quote:
nope but i live here

Where are u really living? Are you studying here?
I live in Gaia.
Old 08-22-2010, 04:20 PM   #37
t2r2s
I airball my layups

yea, im studying here, did you went to the sportzone streetball thing in porto? i live in povoa de varzim.
Old 08-22-2010, 05:12 PM   #38
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Not your name, but ok
If you type my name it will appear the .pdf with transfer i guess.

What?
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 07:32 PM   #39
Maga_1

Quote:
yea, im studying here, did you went to the sportzone streetball thing in porto? i live in povoa de varzim.

I went, to the stage of Sportzone in Povoa de Varzim not the one in Porto !
Old 08-23-2010, 01:18 AM   #40
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Not just like that, that's spanish .. Magallanes ! ahah

I don't know how you can pronounce my name .. go to youtube and write that and hear
cool to hear ur getting an agent. i'd say most recruits get full scholarships. not sure how they go about recruiting overseas though. my best guess is for your agent to make some tapes and send them out to teams. or maybe u could look up some team websites about their recruiting process or something.

keep us updated! also, what's the team name and country?

Last edited by jbot : 08-23-2010 at 01:21 AM.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 04:10 AM   #41
caliballer
I hit open layups

caliballer has decent reputation

maga good luck with everything you do and make sure to keep us updated!
caliballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 07:21 AM   #42
t2r2s
I airball my layups

Quote:
I went, to the stage of Sportzone in Povoa de Varzim not the one in Porto !

I was there too, my team went to quarter finals, but i didn't played that game cause of a sprain
Old 08-23-2010, 11:49 AM   #43
Maga_1

Quote:
I was there too, my team went to quarter finals, but i didn't played that game cause of a sprain

I didn't play, we arrive late and we just stayed there to see our girls playing.
Old 08-23-2010, 11:51 AM   #44
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
cool to hear ur getting an agent. i'd say most recruits get full scholarships. not sure how they go about recruiting overseas though. my best guess is for your agent to make some tapes and send them out to teams. or maybe u could look up some team websites about their recruiting process or something.

keep us updated! also, what's the team name and country?

Portugal is the country.
I can't tell you the specific name, cause it will change this year because of the sponsors
Old 08-23-2010, 02:01 PM   #45
Birmingham1955
High school junior varsity star

Birmingham1955 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
I got a lil video, messing around ahah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fisBqEAESUQ

are those air jordan sneakers?
Birmingham1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: