Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-20-2010, 12:27 AM   #1
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here
Default Salt- the worst movie of all time

Man just got done watching this at home, glad I didnt pay for it. Hands down the most horrible movie ever. I thought wanted was bad, but this is 10x worst, and I didnt think that was possible. Sorry for the new thread, but I just want everyone to know that you should only watch this if you are into wasting your life away.
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:31 AM   #2
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Salt- the worst movie of all time

Already a thread debating this.... and IMO it wasn't nearly as bad as people made it out to be.

Not the best ever but come on there have been some bad movies, and 'Salt' doesn't even come close to them.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:34 AM   #3
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You sir have CLEARLY never seen The Last Airbender
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:42 AM   #4
KnowledgeWithin
Hip-Hop=Life

KnowledgeWithin has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoop_Cat
You sir have CLEARLY never seen The Last Airbender

That movie was terrible...But worst all time doesn't come close to Tom Wiseau's The Room, wost movie of the last decade.
KnowledgeWithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:46 AM   #5
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

loot stole this thread from Doomsday Dallas.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:51 AM   #6
Captain Kirk
Beat the world...

Captain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation here

I've had it for a couple days now, even showed it on JTV. But I myself have no interest in watching it. It got me views though, lol.
Captain Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:53 AM   #7
JerrySteakhouse
HEAT 2014-2015

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why would you go to the movies to watch salt?

Don't you have some in your kitchen?
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:53 AM   #8
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
Why would you go to the movies to watch salt?

Don't you have some in your kitchen?
OMG LOL LMAO
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:56 AM   #9
JerrySteakhouse
HEAT 2014-2015

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
OMG LOL LMAO

What up dawg?
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 01:08 AM   #10
Captain Kirk
Beat the world...

Captain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
OMG LOL LMAO

That hit the spot? Really?
Captain Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 01:10 AM   #11
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
loot stole this thread from Doomsday Dallas.

nah, thought the other thread had spoilers so never went in it, so I made this and clearly stated MO in the title, no thread jacking, sorry PI.
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 01:11 AM   #12
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I saw it a couple days ago, and while the plot was absolutely outlandish I'd hardly call it the worst movie of all-time. At the very least the acting was solid, and it had some good action scenes. People toss around "worst of all-time" and "best of all-time" way too often, basically for whatever happens to be the worst or best of whatever it is they've seen recently.

There's no way Salt is worse than something like this:

Old 08-20-2010, 01:14 AM   #13
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
I saw it a couple days ago, and while the plot was absolutely outlandish I'd hardly call it the worst movie of all-time. At the very least the acting was solid, and it had some good action scenes. People toss around "worst of all-time" and "best of all-time" way too often, basically for whatever happens to be the worst or best of whatever it is they've seen recently.

There's no way Salt is worse than something like this:

I saw that a few months back... and let me tell you, that was a terrible movie
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 01:18 AM   #14
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Haven't seen it, but I doubt it's as bad as Shocker, The 4th Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie with Matthew McConaughey or Troll 2.

But yeah, I thought Wanted sucked too.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 01:26 AM   #15
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

Quote:
Originally Posted by loot
nah, thought the other thread had spoilers so never went in it, so I made this and clearly stated MO in the title, no thread jacking, sorry PI.

I know, I was just joshin' ya. No need to neg-rep me for that.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: