Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-20-2010, 01:42 AM   #16
flipogb
Banned

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Salt- the worst movie of all time

it wasn't good, but it wasn't that bad
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:04 AM   #17
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hot Angelina Jolie.

Chiwetel Ejiofor.

And it was still bad?

Surprised.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:21 AM   #18
JerrySteakhouse
HEAT 2014-2015

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Kirk
That hit the spot? Really?

Yeah I didn't expect it to be that funny, but hey can't complain?

JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 03:03 AM   #19
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I am sure it can be no worse than Eraserhead.

Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 03:22 AM   #20
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
Why would you go to the movies to watch salt?

Don't you have some in your kitchen?

DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 03:44 AM   #21
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That was not even remotely funny. You've got to be kidding me.

What's next? "Why would you go to the movies to watch Avatar? Don't you have one of ISH?"
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:20 AM   #22
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by loot
Man just got done watching this at home, glad I didnt pay for it. Hands down the most horrible movie ever. I thought wanted was bad, but this is 10x worst, and I didnt think that was possible. Sorry for the new thread, but I just want everyone to know that you should only watch this if you are into wasting your life away.

I f*cking told you so.

I'm glad you made this thread, because people need to see how bad this movie really is. I wasn't even able to watch the last 30 minutes of the film it was so bad, and to my discovery... I've heard this b*tch infiltrates the White House.

it's beyond ridiculous.

I've seen parts of the Last Air Bender and I think Salt is probably still worse.

This movie has one of the biggest plot holes of all time. I just can't believe somebody wrote this story and somehow it became big budget film.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:26 AM   #23
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Spoilers for Dooms(white text):

She not only infiltrated the White House, but she infiltrated the super secure secret White House bunker where the President and his staff stay during a potential nuclear war and shit. BUT, she wasn't out to kill the President. She was actually trying to stop Liev Schriber's character(you know, her CIA best friend guy) who was also a Russian spy bent on nuking key parts of the world(mainly Muslim parts - Mecca, Tehran, etc.) making it look like the US did it, thus sparking WWIII, which would see Russia emerge as the world's sole superpower. Apparently Salt had a change of heart about the whole plan after being saved by her future husband in NK, so she could no longer go through with it.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:29 AM   #24
dwightderon
I hit open layups

dwightderon has decent reputationdwightderon has decent reputation

spoilers in black

She not only infiltrated the White House, but she infiltrated the super secure secret White House bunker where the President and his staff stay during a potential nuclear war and shit. BUT, she wasn't out to kill the President. She was actually trying to stop Liev Schriber's character(you know, her CIA best friend guy) who was also a Russian spy bent on nuking key parts of the world(mainly Muslim parts - Mecca, Tehran, etc.) making it look like the US did it, thus sparking WWIII, which would see Russia emerge as the world's sole superpower. Apparently Salt had a change of heart about the whole plan after being saved by her future husband in NK, so she could no longer go through with it.
dwightderon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:29 AM   #25
JerrySteakhouse
HEAT 2014-2015

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
That was not even remotely funny. You've got to be kidding me.

What's next? "Why would you go to the movies to watch Avatar? Don't you have one of ISH?"

I believe they refer to this as,

EPIC FAIL!

Stop "Waging"
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:34 AM   #26
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
Spoilers for Dooms(white text):

I have to watch this movie again.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:43 AM   #27
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
I f*cking told you so.

I'm glad you made this thread, because people need to see how bad this movie really is. I wasn't even able to watch the last 30 minutes of the film it was so bad, and to my discovery... I've heard this b*tch infiltrates the White House.

it's beyond ridiculous.

I've seen parts of the Last Air Bender and I think Salt is probably still worse.

This movie has one of the biggest plot holes of all time. I just can't believe somebody wrote this story and somehow it became big budget film.

Exactly, this movie was beyond horrible. Just unbelievable action with minimal acting and speaking, and no barely no story line at all. Angelina Jolie has to be the most overrated actress in the world. 1st Wanted, then Changeling, and now Salt, when will the madness end?
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:16 PM   #28
mhg88
Local High School Star

mhg88 is considered somewhat coolmhg88 is considered somewhat coolmhg88 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwightderon
spoilers in black

mhg88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:42 PM   #29
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

my all-time worst movie has got to be Bowfinger. i just remember it being absolutely horrible.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:45 PM   #30
TheGrassIsGreen
Why is...those things?

TheGrassIsGreen has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
my all-time worst movie has got to be Bowfinger. i just remember it being absolutely horrible.

Get out.
TheGrassIsGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: