Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-20-2010, 06:51 PM   #1
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Private torrent sites

First off, let me note that I know that trading invites to torrent sites are strictly prohibited..... but I have either forgotten my username/password on Waffles, or my account has been deactivated due to inactivity.

Either way, I'm looking for a new site to download music via BitTorrent, preferable with a lot of Lossless/Flac versions of stuff, but not neccessarily obscure or rare stuff.

I'm a very productive member of torrent communities that uploads what I can, always seed, and never Hit-and-Run.

I may or may not have an invite to a great movie/tv site that may or not be named later.... if you get my drift.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:52 PM   #2
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn

alwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Private torrent sites

demonoid
alwaysunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:54 PM   #3
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysunny
demonoid

Already a member.... and doesn't have as much Lossless/Flac as I'm looking for.

Like I said if anyone knows any private sites... also I may or may not have an equally valuable invitation, but not to trade, if you get my drift.
Old 08-20-2010, 06:55 PM   #4
rawimpact
Banned

rawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected poster

iptorrents
rawimpact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:56 PM   #5
plat1numX
!dennaB

plat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat cool

leecherslairy is the best I have used, hit me up with a pm with your email if you want an inv
plat1numX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:58 PM   #6
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

I got demonoid and funfile if interested.
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:59 PM   #7
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by loot
I got demonoid and funfile if interested.

Whats funfile?? Does it have a good selection of Lossless audio??
Old 08-20-2010, 07:05 PM   #8
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
First off, let me note that I know that trading invites to torrent sites are strictly prohibited..... but I have either forgotten my username/password on Waffles, or my account has been deactivated due to inactivity.

Either way, I'm looking for a new site to download music via BitTorrent, preferable with a lot of Lossless/Flac versions of stuff, but not neccessarily obscure or rare stuff.

I'm a very productive member of torrent communities that uploads what I can, always seed, and never Hit-and-Run.

I may or may not have an invite to a great movie/tv site that may or not be named later.... if you get my drift.
Ask for the Waffles site, did you try going into their IRC channel and trying to get it reactivated? Mine got reactivated due to in-activity. But their was a bug with the site, but I'm sure I didn't go on it for two weeks so I would've lost it anyway.
Meticode is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 07:08 PM   #9
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Ask for the Waffles site, did you try going into their IRC channel and trying to get it reactivated? Mine got reactivated due to in-activity. But their was a bug with the site, but I'm sure I didn't go on it for two weeks so I would've lost it anyway.

How do you go into an IRC channel?
Old 08-20-2010, 07:09 PM   #10
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputation

Quote:
Whats funfile?? Does it have a good selection of Lossless audio??

Bank if u ever in need of a TL invite pm me

oday site has everything.
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 07:09 PM   #11
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Through an IRC client like mIRC. If you know nothing about IRC/IRC clients then maybe you won't be able to do that. Because there's a certain server the channel is located on, then a certain channel.
Old 08-20-2010, 07:12 PM   #12
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
This is directly off the Waffles.fm site...

he Waffles' Member IRC channels are hosted on the P2P-Network IRC servers.

These servers may be reached at irc://irc.p2p-network.net on ports 6666-6669 for regular connections and 6697 and 7000 for SSL secure connections. We recommend that you use a secure connection to the server to reduce the chance of eavesdropping and for security purposes.

Generic Setup

Before you can join the Waffles member's channels, you must register your nickname with IRC services and you must also edit your profile to include the nickname you registered. Let's get that done.

1. First, start your client and connect to the P2P-net servers by typing: /server irc.p2p-network.net
2. Next, you need to register your nickname with IRC services: /msg NickServ REGISTER password email , replacing with your password and email, obviously.
3. Once you have registered your nickname, you need to add that nickname to your profile page so that the Invite Bot will recognize you. To do that, browse to your profile edit page and insert the nickname you just registered in the "IRC Nickname" field, like so:

4. Finally, you can join the Waffles chat channel by typing /msg Waffles invite . When the bot sends you an invitation to the channel, you may join using /join #waffles.fm

Client Configuration

mIRC
X-Chat 2
irssi

Channels

#waffles.fm - Member-Only Chat
#waffles.fm-help - Member-Only Help
#waffles.fm-flac - Questions for the Waffle Irons

Commands

You can find a partial list of commands that you may find helpful while on IRC on this page.
Old 08-20-2010, 07:19 PM   #13
DinoRadja40
Favre's Last Stand

DinoRadja40 is considered somewhat coolDinoRadja40 is considered somewhat cool

Funfile is a invite only site that is the best I have ever seen, I like it more than demonoid, yup lots lossless, and they have a lot of movie marathons, tv shows, games, apps. etc, lemme know if u want an invite...
DinoRadja40 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: