Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 08-22-2010, 06:40 PM   #1
AirJordan23
Local High School Star

AirJordan23 is considered somewhat coolAirJordan23 is considered somewhat coolAirJordan23 is considered somewhat cool
Default Dragic might opt to leave the Suns

Quote:
Suns guard Goran Dragic might leave the NBA after the completion of his current contract.

Goran is under contract with Phoenix next season for $1.97 million and there is a team option for $2.1 million in 2011-12.

Tassos Melas of The Score's Basketball Jones translated Dragic's comments to the European media.

"I am completely satisfied with my presence in the NBA. These two years helped me evolve as a player. I improved in all areas. I have a contract for this year, and then for the following year, it's my choice whether or not to continue (in Phoenix). Maybe I return to Europe," Dragic said.

"Eventually this will happen for sure. I do not know if it will the season after next. But the prospect of a big European team, perhaps even Greek, would interest me very much. Winning titles is always something which is very important."
http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wir...#ixzz0xNR4bliB

Thoughts on this?

My first question is why's he saying it's his choice whether or not to continue in Phoenix when we have a TEAM option, not a player option.
AirJordan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 11:30 PM   #2
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Dragic might opt to leave the Suns

The Suns had better keep him happy and here.
DirtBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 11:51 PM   #3
livingby3's
Suns Ignite The Future

livingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation here

just when i was looking forward to seeing how good will dragic be getting starters' mins after nash retires.

i hope he stays.
livingby3's is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:22 AM   #4
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Dragic refutes report
http://arizona.sbnation.com/2010/8/2...ies-wanting-to
Quote:
Hi Seth

I hope you enjoy the hot Phoenix:) I was a little surprised when I saw your mail:) This news is not correct, because I made a statement that I want to end my basketball carrer in Europe. So this is a big misunderstanding of the Greek journalist. In this moment I'm very happy in the NBA and I'm not going to Europe! I am a member of the Phoenix Suns, and my desire is to stay in Phoenix for many years!

It was nice to hear from you. Greetings from Europe! EL DRAGON:)
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 04:34 PM   #5
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters

Thank goodness!
DirtBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 12:00 AM   #6
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Probably almost gave a couple suns fans heart attacks.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 05:29 AM   #7
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Probably almost gave a couple suns fans heart attacks.
*raises hand.
OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: