Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-22-2006, 08:54 PM   #16
lebron_zoom
Great young streetballer

lebron_zoom has an OK reputation so far

yea look at the fat peeps one i think i got heartrate
lebron_zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 08:56 PM   #17
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

From Batman to Batgirl.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 08:59 PM   #18
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

TEXAS BATMAN has decent reputationTEXAS BATMAN has decent reputation

Imma tell you like this goob. I respect you but I don't like you. From 'grown ass man' to 'bullying little kids.'
TEXAS BATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 09:04 PM   #19
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

texas batman

"my name is texas batman and im here to say, ima a mothafuakin faag and i take it in the ass all day"
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 09:08 PM   #20
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

"i like my oats all wheat not hallandoats all weak, my name dont speak should change yours to 2sweet"
Old 11-22-2006, 09:09 PM   #21
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

the fuak?
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 09:10 PM   #22
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

"This is the part where you fall down."
Old 11-22-2006, 09:12 PM   #23
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

Bathoe...stop kissing a$s.
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 09:17 PM   #24
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

Harpoon?...Beware of outrushing bats, there should be a sign posted there anyway. I'm preety sure that is regulated.
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 09:18 PM   #25
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXAS BATMAN
Imma tell you like this goob. I respect you but I don't like you. From 'grown ass man' to 'bullying little kids.'

Says this guy...

You cant be serious Batgirl.
Old 11-22-2006, 09:19 PM   #26
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

Jerm chimes in? *jeezy laugh* HA HA

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
into a bed of roses with your mom, with her ***** spread wide open for the harpone thats coming her way

You couldn't stab a tuna with that fishook. Are you actually trying to rhyme or are you writing R & B haiku now?

We've found Paul Wall's ghost writer!
Old 11-22-2006, 09:23 PM   #27
dgbigballer9329
Great young streetballer

dgbigballer9329 has an OK reputation so far

AWWW look at my little man mean muggin!!!! AWWWW. (Sarcastic) Sike i don't see too much clown-worthy there, really.
dgbigballer9329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 09:25 PM   #28
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

Oh now that's good. That's supposed to be me, no? Sorry to disappoint, with all of your hours of browsing, but there's a pic of me at the Lounge. Not even close.

And if you're bagging on that kid, aren't you the same guy that got his kiddie picture posted with the House Party Hi Top? lol You should really get a hobby gobby
Old 11-22-2006, 09:26 PM   #29
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbigballer9329
AWWW look at my little man mean muggin!!!! AWWWW. (Sarcastic) Sike i don't see too much clown-worthy there, really.

You see his military cut? Looks like he encoutered the last of the mohicans and was scalped!
Old 11-22-2006, 09:27 PM   #30
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXAS BATMAN
Oh now that's good. That's supposed to be me, no? Sorry to disappoint, with all of your hours of browsing, but there's a pic of me at the Lounge. Not even close.

And if you're bagging on that kid, aren't you the same guy that got his kiddie picture posted with the House Party Hi Top? lol You should really get a hobby gobby

Cant tell me you and lil boosie dont have the same military phuck cuts. Fade is [nfl countdown crew]JACKED UUUP![/nfl countdown crew]
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: