Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-23-2006, 06:52 AM   #61
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

And who the f#@k is goob, really? Just maybe the biggest fraud in Ish history, bigger than Evo8? Without a doubt. Evo8 posted that he had a quadruple double and hung on to his story like a climber on a cliff. You've waffled on so many careers, I'm like Martin and the gang, "What is it that you do Gobby?" "A Well uh I uh, [quote]...then uh a well uh ...and a uh ...uh yeah greatest poster alive uh" YOU AIN'T GOT NO JOB MAAAAAAAAAN. You started you said you were a hustler, and somebody asked you how many grams were in a oz and a playa price for em and (big surprise) never responded then claimed you never saw it when you were outed. And let's not forget the infamous "and my rims keep spinnin chea" line you dropped last time I had your back against the wall on what it was you actually did. Good that you know the lines to Beyonce'. See you've been tuned into MTV cribs too. Now you're a mailman? Come, off it man we know you're a phony. You can be found on here at any time of the day. Didn't I already do it to you before? MIA, nowhere to be found, I waited for you to respond and instead you were gone for days. Fact is I wait for you to step out of line just so I can flush this piece of s#!t. If you're really a mailman, then I don't need to instruct you on how to mail this one in too. To borrow one from Nas

"you 36 years old posin on a messageboard? post count whore....flamin so next fav poster vote you wont come in last and ill still whip yo ass...sendin me pms and i aint gave you my email"

You post false pix, when how in the world you can fix that mummified redman on meth of a mug to diss anybody's pic. Sitting in front of your webcam with a baseball cap turned sideways mugging your computer screen (least I think you attempted to mug, to me it looked like you were passing gas) with your unmade bed and Scarface poster on the wall. And you want to be taken seriously as a 'GROWN ASS MAN'. .........tell me something....what adult you know puts their computer in their living quarters with unframed posters on their wall and a bed in the background unless they lived in an efficiency. And for the uninformed ian efficiency is a apt with no walls separating the bedroom and living room. Unless it was that you lived in your room, which would mean that OMFG THIS ***** STILL LIVES AT HOME ARE YOU F#@KING KIDDING ME YOU LAME SONOFABYTCH HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO YOUR MOTHER WHY MAKE HER WASH THE SAME HANES UNDERWEAR YOU BEEN WEARING SINCE HIGH SCHOOL I'm sorry just got a little carried away. Hate to think that my taxes are paying for your posting. And if I recall, weren't you just complaining not even 12 hours ago about in the *good ol days* you could trash talk and not get banned for calling somebody a d!@khead? Or was that Voice of Reason...for some odd reason I get you two confused. Well I'm going to drink me a beer. Without worrying about my mom bustin in my room tellin me to take out the trash and for god sakes take a shower it smells like feet in here. Would say I'm patiently waiting for your response, but your pop hooks and rolly smileys don't amuse me. Your angry black guy routine has worn thin. You're a sad sack of skin with appendages attached that flame away at kids half your age a third of your post count and double your income (avg user's lunch money>>>trumps gobb's allowance).

Now I'll allow you to reintroduce yourself
"His name is GOBB. Oh! G to the O B. He post emoticons that smoke and go rolly/I guess even back then you could call him/a loser postin all night like he od'ed on speed/Show me gobb ill show you a liar/he be/ish's #1 post supplier/a bird witta broken wing coulden be as lame/stead of spinnin rims now he got a spinnin chain"

lol okay enough

outtro

Last edited by TEXAS BATMAN : 11-23-2006 at 07:00 AM.
TEXAS BATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 06:49 PM   #62
lebron_zoom
Great young streetballer

^^^ Nice call

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Right now Batgirl is typing a long reply to my recent post.
lebron_zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 08:44 PM   #63
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Batman you are a straight clown get the f*ck off this board
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 10:34 AM   #64
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

Could've went longer than that supersucker, but I thought I'd have mercy. And I'm the Ringmaster, you're the clown. Honk your nose and make me chuckle, chump. And for your next trick you can juggle THESE NUTS
Old 11-26-2006, 01:58 PM   #65
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

"And STILL, the undisputed heavyweight CHAMPION O' DA WORLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDD....TEXAS! BATMAN!"

*dances around the ring drops robe and moons the board*
(jailblazer gets excited)

*flips the byrd does the Bat call and Bat walks*

THERE IS NONE GREATER THAN I
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: