Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 09-07-2010, 03:26 AM   #16
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Carmelo Anthony?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Melo, Gordon and Griffin would definitely be a winning core.. But I would prefer B.Dizzle being gone.. I have grown tired of his act.

I definitely agree, however, in the unlikely chance that Melo does come to the Clippers, Baron Davis is very unlikely to be a part of that deal. The Nuggets would not be willing to take on his contract in return.
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 04:36 AM   #17
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Carmelo Anthony?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Melo, Gordon and Griffin would definitely be a winning core.. But I would prefer B.Dizzle being gone.. I have grown tired of his act.

Who will take him on though? Maybe we can persuade the Bobcats to give up Dampier's contract, but that is doubtful. If that can be done though, and we can turn around and give the Nuggets Dampier + Wolves First + Aminu + Sofo's Rights + Bledsoe or Warren + Cook + Jordan + $3 Million for Melo + Birdman, I'd do it without thinking twice. Let Foye be the starting point, sign Earl Watson, bring back Novak & Collins, sign DJ Mbenga & James Singleton

Foye - Watson - Warren
Gordon - Butler - Collins
Melo - Gomes - Novak
Griffin - Rhino - Singleton
Kaman - Birdman - MBenga

Deep roster with a good 2nd man at every position. Rhino & Birdman can work well together, MBenga is a good insurance big man to have, Singleton hustles and Novak is a good shooter. Have Warren & Singleton spend time on the inactive list along with Collins/Novak swapping based off our opponent.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: