Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 08-27-2010, 12:08 AM   #1
SEEBASS1234
Not a fan of stans

SEEBASS1234 has decent reputationSEEBASS1234 has decent reputation
Default Best/Worst Case Scenario

what's the best/worst case scenario for our rookies

EX.

Paul George

Lance Stephenson

Magnum Rolle

what are your expectations

EDIT: I just noticed my rep haha it is probably because I bug the crap out of the Kobe stans, d*ckhuggers, and d*ck riders
SEEBASS1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 05:12 PM   #2
SEEBASS1234
Not a fan of stans

Default Re: Best/Worst Case Scenario

you guys serious?
Old 08-27-2010, 06:07 PM   #3
SEEBASS1234
Not a fan of stans

I got neg repped for this? smh @ you guys
Old 08-27-2010, 11:51 PM   #4
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

maybe Stephenson can endorse his own version of the Stairmaster?
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 01:05 AM   #5
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

George is able to convince O'Brien he's worthy of a consistent 15-20 a night thanks to his active defense, he was all over the passing lanes in the summer league. Knocks down a lot of open jumpers off Darren Collison (we got Collison!) drive and kicks and some alleyoops. something like, I don't know, 10/4/2 with some timely steals and blocks would be a solid first year for him I think.

Worst case he tries to create on his own way too much and has big turnover problems with his shaky handles. Can't consistently hit well defended jumpers. His lanky frame gets abused while guarding the ball. Lots of DNPCD's. He's going to fall somewhere in between.

Magnum finds a way to make the roster (waive Solo!). Gets a lot of weakside blocks and continues knocking down the midrangers he showed in summer league. Puts on some mass and finds himself capable of boxing NBA bigs out and helps on the glass. 6/3/1 (block) in spot minutes in around 50 games.

Worst case he doesn't get signed.

Stephenson's found innocent of all charges. That's the only way I think he ever suits up.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: