Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-26-2010, 08:14 PM   #31
steve

steve is popular on this boardsteve is popular on this boardsteve is popular on this boardsteve is popular on this boardsteve is popular on this board
Default Re: Are we witnessing a future "all-time great" in Aaron Rodgers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
GB will still likely miss the post season this year unless the Skins beat the Giants...

Rodgers was awesome today but I think this year wasn't what most of you had in mind...
If the Packers win, it doesn't matter what the Giants do.
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 08:14 PM   #32
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Guy has thrown 1 pick in his last 7 games and that was the one that Jennings had in his hands for a TD but gave it to the defender behind him. 27 TD's on the season while missing one game, one to go, and missing most of the Detroit game. Only 2 fumbles on the season, way down from years past. 4 rushing TD's and will finish with more rushing yards than any other season despite playing in less games.

Doing all of this after losing his starting RB on day 1. Crazy good.

I brought up his running game a few weeks back. He's really a great scrambler.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 08:50 PM   #33
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

To me there isn't a more talented quarterback in the league.

Bill Belichick decribed him as a modern day John Elway on a Pats show when they were preparing for them last week. High compliments from the best coach in the game.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 08:53 PM   #34
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Now we just need to get him a decent line so he isn't running for his life
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 09:15 PM   #35
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
GB will still likely miss the post season this year unless the Skins beat the Giants...

Rodgers was awesome today but I think this year wasn't what most of you had in mind...
another year with a 100+ QB rating and a career high in rush yards is pretty close to what we expected
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 09:36 PM   #36
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

It's exactly what we've expected.

Already another year with over 4000 total yards, 100+ rating and 30+ touchdowns.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 10:04 PM   #37
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

I think he now holds the record for Best qb rating and touchdown/int ratio
Old 12-26-2010, 10:07 PM   #38
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve

True, but Chicago will play hard since they will be playing for seeding. I think the Bears are a much tougher opponent than the Redskins.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 10:08 PM   #39
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
I think he now holds the record for Best qb rating and touchdown/int ratio

You mean for career?
Old 12-26-2010, 10:09 PM   #40
jazz873
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
You mean for career?
yessir
Old 12-26-2010, 10:59 PM   #41
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve
NFL.com didn't update when I said that...I keep forgetting they are like 2 hours slow...

somehow fantasy websites can update stats on the fly but it takes a f*ckin year for the official site of the NFL to update shit...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 11:04 PM   #42
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Rodgers is awesome no doubt even if the Pack do miss the post season this year, but honestly I just don't like the guy...he strikes me as extremely arrogant and unfriendly...

Quote:
To me there isn't a more talented quarterback in the league.

I don't like getting in arguements with you cause you are such a f@ggy little dweeb but this statement is strange coming from even you...

you have Brady and Vick rated above him in your MVP power rankings...

even without that is there anyone here that puts Rodgers over Brees?...or even Rivers?
Old 12-26-2010, 11:10 PM   #43
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Quote:
Rodgers is awesome no doubt even if the Pack do miss the post season this year, but honestly I just don't like the guy...he strikes me as extremely arrogant and unfriendly...

I don't like getting in arguements with you cause you are such a f@ggy little dweeb but this statement is strange coming from even you...

you have Brady and Vick rated above him in your MVP power rankings...

even without that is there anyone here that puts Rodgers over Brees?...or even Rivers?

What? Are you serious?

You like Brady of all quarterbacks but not Aaron goddamn Rodgers? I've never, ever seen him do some of the things Brady does on a weekly basis.
Old 12-26-2010, 11:13 PM   #44
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
What? Are you serious?

You like Brady of all quarterbacks but not Aaron goddamn Rodgers? I've never, ever seen him do some of the things Brady does on a weekly basis.
yes I am serious and I am not the only one that feels that way, Rodgers has that rep...

I have heard GB fans on another site even talk about their dislike of his attitude...

I didn't say I like Brady but I do think he is better...are you saying the same?...that Rodgers can't do what Brady does week in and week out?
Old 12-26-2010, 11:15 PM   #45
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

look at some of this Pete...

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&h...de98ca5b405b41
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: