Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-30-2010, 01:21 PM   #16
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: *NEW Jay-A* "Bloody InsideHoops" [EXCLUSIVE CRACK!!!]

OK, let me critique.

You cant bark.
You have absolutely no flow. It sounds like you're just reading off a paper.
If you ever fixed this, you'd be better.
You can't do a proper laugh. You made the mic crackle which is a complete beginners mistake.
You want me to get used to you? The only thing Im used to is chuckling then closing your threads as you get a ridiculous amount of unneeded attention.
The lyrics are completely meaningless. Lil Wayne talks about thing that have more point than you.

I just heard the bark again, its just...awkward. in fact, this is all awkward. This is the stuff that if you were at a club and you heard it, all you could do is cringe and wait until it was over.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:29 PM   #17
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
OK, let me critique.

You cant bark.
You have absolutely no flow. It sounds like you're just reading off a paper.
If you ever fixed this, you'd be better.
You can't do a proper laugh. You made the mic crackle which is a complete beginners mistake.
You want me to get used to you? The only thing Im used to is chuckling then closing your threads as you get a ridiculous amount of unneeded attention.
The lyrics are completely meaningless. Lil Wayne talks about thing that have more point than you.

I just heard the bark again, its just...awkward. in fact, this is all awkward. This is the stuff that if you were at a club and you heard it, all you could do is cringe and wait until it was over.
I think I'm getting better with the flow. Obviously I need work there. Each song im hoping to get better than the previous one. And the barking was sort of impromptu. I think its rather funny.

As far as the lyrics, I think you are totally missing the boat. I think that's my strong suit and show credence to my talent even at the early developmental that I'm at. Listen again to the words. Every bar is connected.

Not to mention, I think I've got the rare trait that bodes well for my future endeavors, which is my product gets better with every listen.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:33 PM   #18
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
Quality was terrible though, sounded like you recorded it on your answer machine or something.

For real. I kept waiting for the beep at the end so I could leave a message begging him never to do anything like this again.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:49 PM   #19
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

JAY A aka PleezeBelieve = GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:52 PM   #20
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Chachi would wipe the floor with you, mush mouth.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:59 PM   #21
PleezeBelieve

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
Chachi would wipe the floor with you, mush mouth.
My talent is undenaible. On my 10th listen and dare I say this is relatively good? I'm content with the improvement in flow.
Old 08-30-2010, 02:04 PM   #22
O.J A 6'4Mamba
Power32 (OJ Mayo)

O.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryO.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
This is a shot across the BOOOOOOWWWWW on you silly fools who fail to see I got that aggressive content and delivery the game is in dearly need of.

http://usershare.net/3hhmn03ln7xn

I'm getting better. Include quality feedback. You know the drill...

your a very talented young black man. I have just become a fan of yours. 32 seconds was my favorite part, you don't get much more versatlie than that.
O.J A 6'4Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:17 PM   #23
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
My talent is undenaible. On my 10th listen and dare I say this is relatively good? I'm content with the improvement in flow.

You know you suck when it takes you 10 listens of your OWN material just to get yourself to dare say it's relatively good.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:28 PM   #24
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

At least you have belief in yourself.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:34 PM   #25
PleezeBelieve

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
You know you suck when it takes you 10 listens of your OWN material just to get yourself to dare say it's relatively good.
Do you not understand what's going on here? I just picked a microphone up four weeks ago and made the proclamation I WILL have a single on the airwaves within 18 months. To which I also said I would use ISH to chronicle my rise to fame. So when I obviously become good then you and everyone else will know cause I'm go be a star, sucka.
Old 08-30-2010, 02:34 PM   #26
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

HAHHAHAHAAHAHHA

your voice is sexy dawg no homo
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:34 PM   #27
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

@ the barking
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:36 PM   #28
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
@ the barking

It sounded like he was an injured pup
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:36 PM   #29
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

this thread seems good
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:37 PM   #30
"Jesus"
Short & Sweet

"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation"Jesus" has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
@ the barking

That was gold.
"Jesus" is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: