Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-30-2010, 02:41 PM   #31
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: *NEW Jay-A* "Bloody InsideHoops" [EXCLUSIVE CRACK!!!]

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=184932

Whatever happened to this shit?
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:54 PM   #32
Knicks101
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The barking. You blow man, just quit.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:57 PM   #33
mhg88
Local High School Star

mhg88 is considered somewhat coolmhg88 is considered somewhat coolmhg88 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
The barking. You blow man, just quit.

This.

Flow = 0/10
Lyrics = gay/10

Probability you make it in the rap business = 0%
mhg88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:58 PM   #34
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
Chachi would wipe the floor with you, mush mouth.

Fluffy Bird says Hi.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:00 PM   #35
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhg88
This.

Flow = 0/10
Lyrics = gay/10

Probability you make it in the rap business = 0%

actually based on those categories and the majority of radio rap today, i'd put the probability that he makes it in rap at about 65%
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:07 PM   #36
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why don't you at least namedrop ISH things? It's this generic boring thing, i can't even call it rap, you have no flow. YOu make no attempt to have flow. It's really like you write things down, and say them, regardless if they fit into a song.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:09 PM   #37
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low

Put some generic song on in the background, call someone with an answering machine and say the following

PB'S SONG
Its me vs the world
And guess who the favorite??
Hahaha...

Knew it wasn't me
You thought you fooled us
I peeped ya work
Thanks for provin
YOU QUIT BEING 23
YOU QUIT BEING 23
LIKE IT'S YA 24TH BIRTHDAY

UHHHH...

Knew it wasn't me
I pepped ya work
Thanks for provin
YOU QUIT BEING 23
YOU QUIT BEING 23

BANG - you have a single.
Old 08-30-2010, 03:12 PM   #38
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Why don't you at least namedrop ISH things? It's this generic boring thing, i can't even call it rap, you have no flow. YOu make no attempt to have flow. It's really like you write things down, and say them, regardless if they fit into a song.
The flow is better in this song.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:17 PM   #39
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
The flow is better in this song.

it went from not there 100% to not there 99%. it really doesn't feel like you are trying to write songs, you are trying to recite lines. Songs involve melodies, and the words fitting the music.
Old 08-30-2010, 03:22 PM   #40
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Put some generic song on in the background, call someone with an answering machine and say the following

PB'S SONG
Its me vs the world
And guess who the favorite??
Hahaha...

Knew it wasn't me
I peeped ya work
Thanks for provin
YOU QUIT BEING 23
YOU QUIT BEING 23

UHHHH...

Knew it wasn't me
I pepped ya work
Thanks for provin
YOU QUIT BEING 23
YOU QUIT BEING 23

BANG - you have a single.

or... how 'bout

I knew you was the one, son
yeah, you heard me right, iight
when you be 23 once and done, havin' fun
yo you can't handle this rigeeht hur'
ja hurd me?!

Knuckle up, buckle up, for safety bitch
Stop throwin' up, duck duck goose in the ditch
Brake fluid spills on the grills of Buffalo Bills
HELL-METS!
Shell gets me every time! I just keep pumpin' that gas
And dont get me started on BP
Bee who? OH NO YOU DIDN'T!
yeah you just had to go there, so I can spit and tear you up like a bear
leave you bloody on the ground half dead almost shit yaself
should have been strapped... with PAMPERS!
yeah you like diapers dont you bitch.
when they get shitty you just toss 'em away
for pete's sake at least take the trash outside then
leave that shit smell in the kitchen for days you crazy or what fool?
don't be a tool, go to school learn geometry so you can play pool!

YEAHHHHH BOI!
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 12:40 PM   #41
NoName22
Larry Holmes status ?

NoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

I can't even listen or download it at usershare.

Can someone upload it at another site ?
NoName22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 02:16 PM   #42
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

at the laughing.

at the barking.

I was entertained.
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 06:50 PM   #43
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Banger!!!

downloading instrumental
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 06:57 PM   #44
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

I encourage more InsideHoops.com-related tracks.

If someone makes a great one, I'll publicize it right on InsideHoops.com for a full month (which would reach over 600,000 unique visitors), and also plug it on Twitter to our 37,000 followers there (hundreds of whom work for radio stations or in entertainment/music/PR
insidehoops is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 06:59 PM   #45
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Jay-Z has nothing on Jay-A. Not a damn thing

Last edited by insidehoops : 08-31-2010 at 07:23 PM.
insidehoops is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: