Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 09-01-2010, 02:55 PM   #1
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Anyone Here Hates Suicide?

I mean who Doesnt? But ya know what i mean ,, I hate this shit the most..

Damn old folks (Homer, middle aged guys) in the gym tryna get me back in shape.. they were like hell no *name*
they my homies tho.

they let me run suicide 2 laps , wait no , They Forced me to run 2 laps of suicides... and not just that... they forced me to do 8 laps around the court.

i almost died out there... I used to be buffed and shit then i got lazy and started messin around..

I could run about 10+ of suicides before.

ahh shit I was so close before..

im 16 years old ,... still got time..

Right?

p.s. When i started playin again , Is it normal to get exhausted on a game of 21?

Its my body system its really weak right now... maybe half court sprint is shit for me.
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 04:02 PM   #2
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone Here Hates Suicide?

Man, I hate running in general.

I used to run suicides with a ball because that is the only way I'll do it on my own.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 04:26 PM   #3
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here

Ok tbh i bit giggled irl when i red that u almost died of that amount of work, but you should be fine if you continue working. After u feel that it's helping it will be easier and u will be a lot more motivated. Suicide drills are good for basketball cause in basketball u shouldn't be running at same speed all the time like when u run laps around the court, use laps around the court for warm up.
Sakkreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 01:44 AM   #4
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
Man, I hate running in general.

I used to run suicides with a ball because that is the only way I'll do it on my own.

Makes sense anyway... you work on your handle that way.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 01:47 AM   #5
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Well , before playin , I was kind of workin out... You see we got all the package deal in here.. Fitness center/basketball Court/raquetball/yogaclass etc...
I dont knw if that affected my game...

Its almost like my body was goin to collapse..

loll

Last edited by Kobe8 : 09-02-2010 at 01:51 AM.
Old 09-02-2010, 02:25 AM   #6
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I had this one coach who made my team do them like crazy I swear he was a tad bit sadistic . Got me into shape though.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 08:13 AM   #7
devin112
Local High School Star

devin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected poster

all men feel pain, either the pain of losing or the pain of hard work.
devin112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:51 PM   #8
BALLin01
Local High School Star

BALLin01 has decent reputationBALLin01 has decent reputation

I hate 17's more
BALLin01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 04:30 PM   #9
hito da god
look that way >>>>

hito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BALLin01
I hate 17's more
wow that brings back memories

suicides are annoying too, but it just sounds like you're out of shape. running some hard sprints every day will change that.
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 04:32 PM   #10
hito da god
look that way >>>>

hito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe8
Well , before playin , I was kind of workin out... You see we got all the package deal in here.. Fitness center/basketball Court/raquetball/yogaclass etc...
I dont knw if that affected my game...

Its almost like my body was goin to collapse..

loll
i usually lift before i play. the first week or two i couldn't shoot a lick after i lifted, but i've been doing it for a good six months now and my body is used to it. the key is to do form shooting for a while after you lift.
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 06:26 PM   #11
jesingle
Can barely lace up my sneakers

jesingle has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BALLin01
I hate 17's more

Gotta agree with that...
jesingle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 11:23 PM   #12
bobbyflay
Kids at the park dunk on me

bobbyflay has an OK reputation so far

I don't hate suicides as much as I hate jumping. my coach makes me jump 100 times in 3 rounds. I already die by the 30th one, so it seems as if I'm fainting.
bobbyflay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 02:42 PM   #13
Kobe8
Banned

damn , just noticed something that my knee is weak... wow , I can run but my knee gets weak after 5-6 times when i run up and down the court..
Old 12-31-2010, 12:57 AM   #14
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

almost thought this was actually about suicide
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 10:00 PM   #15
DWRIGHTWAY
Banned

DWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDWRIGHTWAY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

coaches dont care
DWRIGHTWAY is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: