Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-04-2010, 03:13 PM   #16
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sources: T.J. Houshmandzadeh gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
why aren't the Rams going after all these guys?

Avery was their #1, he is out for the year...they have NO ONE at WR...

they should have given Dallas a 6th for Crayton...

they should be talking to the Chargers about Vincent...

they should be all over Housh right now...

it is like they are content giving Sam no targets...
Danny Ameondola. Watch. Wes Welker Jr.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 03:13 PM   #17
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
why aren't the Rams going after all these guys?

Avery was their #1, he is out for the year...they have NO ONE at WR...

they should have given Dallas a 6th for Crayton...

they should be talking to the Chargers about Vincent...

they should be all over Housh right now...

it is like they are content giving Sam no targets...
http://www.stltoday.com/sports/footb...27992bc8b.html

right on cue
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 03:16 PM   #18
Stinky Dog
Local High School Star

Stinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputation

you guys in the money league better hope vjax doesnt get picked up
Stinky Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 03:20 PM   #19
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I saw someone from ESPN say it looks like Housh will be released shortly. He may not be a #1 or anything but he is a great pick up for any team at the vet minimum.

I don't know if I want him on the Steelers tho. Partly because I want to see what Emmanuel Sanders and Antonio Brown (who looked great in preseason) can do working in the slot or as the #4 and partly because Housh was a mf'ing douche when he was with Cincy and I never want to see him in black and gold.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 03:23 PM   #20
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Before the Eagles drafted Maclin there was talk of us signing Housh or L. Coles. Dodged a bullet there.
Old 09-04-2010, 03:52 PM   #21
Stinky Dog
Local High School Star

Stinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Before the Eagles drafted Maclin there was talk of us signing Housh or L. Coles. Dodged a bullet there.
I recall listening to 610 at the time and so many disgruntled fans were enraged the Eagles didn't sign TJ, lol.
Old 09-04-2010, 03:54 PM   #22
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm not quite convinced that Housh is a "shell of his former self" like Marlo is saying...

sometimes players just don't work on other teams or in certain schemes...

Housh is a big ass possession WR...

the Seahawks are not a team I keep up with at all though...

Owens was called washed up in Buffalo...but I can see him putting up monster numbers in Cincy...in the same spot that Housh used to be in...

if Housh does go to the Vikes, I bet he puts up good numbers...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 04:01 PM   #23
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I am reading Redskins/Rams/Browns rumors for Housh...

I hope not the skins...I could see him and mcnabb working...
Old 09-04-2010, 04:02 PM   #24
Stinky Dog
Local High School Star

Quote:
I'm not quite convinced that Housh is a "shell of his former self" like Marlo is saying...

sometimes players just don't work on other teams or in certain schemes...

Housh is a big ass possession WR...

the Seahawks are not a team I keep up with at all though...

Owens was called washed up in Buffalo...but I can see him putting up monster numbers in Cincy...in the same spot that Housh used to be in...

if Housh does go to the Vikes, I bet he puts up good numbers...
Housh has been washed up for the past 2 seasons. He's one of the most overrated players in football. He was just released from a team with arguably the worst receiving group in the league.

I'll lay you 3-1 he doesn't sniff a 900 yards wherever he winds up.
Old 09-04-2010, 04:09 PM   #25
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Dog
Housh has been washed up for the past 2 seasons. He's one of the most overrated players in football. He was just released from a team with arguably the worst receiving group in the league.

he put up 900 last year...

if he were to go to the Vikes I might take that bet...

the other teams he is rumored to go to, not so much...
Old 09-04-2010, 04:15 PM   #26
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

he has put up 900 his last two years...you are saying he is going to get worse?

damn he beasted in 2007 opposite Ocho..1,100 / 12 TDs

If he goes to the Vikes I bet he could could beast again in that system of Brett bullets...that is what he catches, darts in the middle...

I'll take your 3/1 if he goes there...
Old 09-04-2010, 04:29 PM   #27
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
you guys in the money league better hope vjax doesnt get picked up

you better hope nobody else notices that you have 7 WRs
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 04:32 PM   #28
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
you better hope nobody else notices that you have 7 WRs
Old 09-06-2010, 04:17 PM   #29
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:

I'll take that bet if you are being rel about it...

whenever you're unbanned...

I will make sure you're unbanned by Season opener though...unless you did something really bad I am not aware of...
Old 09-06-2010, 06:21 PM   #30
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

He's what, 32? And never relied on speed to begin with?

I don't know if he has fallen off from his 100 reception days, it's just he was put in a position (#1 reciever) that he was not cut out for. His ideal role is that of a slot receiver where his tremendous skills and route running can come through against not so great corners/zones/defenses not keyed on him.

He was never a legit #1 to begin with....so I don't think he has fallen off - just that other peopls opinions of him when he was getting 100 receptions a year was just a bit on the overrated side.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: