Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-05-2010, 04:59 AM   #1
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Smile How long are your showers?

I take hour long power showers.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 04:59 AM   #2
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How long are your showers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
You try too hard.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 05:15 AM   #3
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

10-15 mins..
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 05:20 AM   #4
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

20 Minutes..

You gotta Rub Them Big sack see what im sayin?
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 05:40 AM   #5
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

20-30 minutes.
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 05:44 AM   #6
caliballer
I hit open layups

caliballer has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
notsureifsrs

Mine last about 10, maybe 15 minutes on average.
caliballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 06:17 AM   #7
TheLogo
Banned

TheLogo has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTheLogo has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTheLogo has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTheLogo has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTheLogo has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTheLogo has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTheLogo has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTheLogo has one of the lowest reputations on this board

5 minutes....I can wash and clean fast.

Unlike a lot of you drama queens and your bubble bathes.
TheLogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 06:19 AM   #8
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

15-20 minutes normally. If I'm not feeling very well, maybe longer as I tend to be more relaxed when showering or bathing. Can shower properly in just 5 mins though if I'm in a rush for something.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 06:22 AM   #9
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

5 minutes at the most. It really does not take long at all when your intention is to clean and get out as quickly as possible. Using liquid body soap allows for a faster shower as well. I recommend Axe shower gel.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 06:25 AM   #10
shadow
Laker fan here

shadow is considered somewhat coolshadow is considered somewhat cool

10 mins, 15 tops.
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 06:28 AM   #11
flipogb
Banned

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

20 minutes tops
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 06:29 AM   #12
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
5 minutes at the most. It really does not take long at all when your intention is to clean and get out as quickly as possible. Using liquid body soap allows for a faster shower as well. I recommend Axe shower gel.
I use that and im very disappointed
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 06:32 AM   #13
TheLogo
Banned

TheLogo has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTheLogo has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTheLogo has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTheLogo has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTheLogo has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTheLogo has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTheLogo has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTheLogo has one of the lowest reputations on this board

WTF! I only take 5 minutes max in the shower.

You kids need to stop beating off in there or acting like women in the shower.
Old 09-05-2010, 06:34 AM   #14
TheLogo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux

It comes at no surprise taht you use shower gel. You seem like the poster to do that.

All I got is a bar of soap.

I hate teh feminization of the world....
Old 09-05-2010, 06:37 AM   #15
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well since I work 80 hours a week and 12 hours a day, 7 days a week: Coming home with barely two hours to myself to shower and relax, you want to do it as quickly as possible. You wouldn't know that, since you're a pimply face awkward teenager barely squeaking through junior high right now. Talk to me when you're a productive member of society, son.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: