Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 11-23-2006, 06:11 PM   #1
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Post 11.24.06:Kings @ Sonics

how do you think the kings will do against the sonics friday?

it should be a good game

i watched that utah/kings game-- total meltdown in the fourth. what happened? it didnt seem like the kings wanted to finish the game. artest dominating the ball took everyone out of the offensive flow

the sonics are riding a great win over the clippers in la; they played well the whole game and held off the clippers' runs. double/triple teaming elton payed off. the sonics even outrebounded the clips!

any predictions for the sonics/kings?
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 07:28 PM   #2
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Sonics win...

Thats my prediction
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 01:17 AM   #3
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

kings come back strong, you know they're going to be fired up after losing 2 straight AT HOME. this one's for the fans.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 02:40 AM   #4
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

co sign......if we let that dead stupidsonics team beat us with puke scrubnour as their PG then we have some major things to look at like....trading the whole team and starting from scratch
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 08:49 AM   #5
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
co sign......if we let that dead stupidsonics team beat us with puke scrubnour as their PG then we have some major things to look at like....trading the whole team and starting from scratch

bibby and artest are hobbling/questionable for the game

do you want to let the whole season hang on this one game? it's only game 11...

luke is having a breakout year; if bibby is out; price might have more on his plate than he can handle (the posterizing dunk over boozer notwithstanding)
if artest is hobbling, 'shard is a tough cover

rbp prediction: sonics by 4

rbp prediction record: 8-5
Old 11-24-2006, 10:23 AM   #6
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

It all depends on the health of bibby and the health of artest...

the sonics are a decent team and they have good players in lewis and allen. I'm not sold that ridnour is legit, but I'm lookinf forward to see him play.

If both bibby and artest play and are healthy, I could see the Kings blowing out the sonics because I'm sure they are pumped up after these losses.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 11:51 AM   #7
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

It doesn't matter if Bibby or Artest play or not...

Sonics will win

Though I hope Bibby and Artest DO play, so Sonics don't come in the game like its going to be very easy and end up losing

But that probably won't happen either

Sonics by 9
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 05:36 PM   #8
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

I'm pretty sure Ron aint playing, I think we'll lose.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 05:44 PM   #9
Targus™
Good college starter

who knows, we might do better at the end of games w/o ron.
Old 11-24-2006, 05:46 PM   #10
Targus™
Good college starter

btw, i won't be watching the game. the way they played lately just disgusted me. i really wanted this team to get off to a real hot start, but we're 5-5 . i might catch a few minutes of it on the radio but that's it. i'm just as excited this season as i have been in the past.
Old 11-24-2006, 06:12 PM   #11
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™

The sad thing is you're right.

Ron has been shooting us out of the game lately.
Old 11-24-2006, 06:26 PM   #12
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™

i watched that jazz/kings game. it seemed like the ball movement stopped when artest tried to do too much and it took the other kings players out of the game -- esp in the 4th qtr

i think the kings are a dangerous team and even without artest, could surprise us

the one thing is: without artest, 'shard will run wild on offense
Old 11-24-2006, 08:12 PM   #13
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
i watched that jazz/kings game. it seemed like the ball movement stopped when artest tried to do too much and it took the other kings players out of the game -- esp in the 4th qtr

i think the kings are a dangerous team and even without artest, could surprise us

the one thing is: without artest, 'shard will run wild on offense
This will be a big test for kevin martin
Old 11-24-2006, 11:59 PM   #14
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

we would of won that game if we had salmons back from the injury in that utah game...... because he would of controlled the ball movement.......hence i feel as if salmons plays the kind of ball that he can play and have a awsome night with regular stats we can win this game will be close but we'll be alright
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 12:54 AM   #15
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Kevin made Glove20 look like a moron . Owned... KMoney just pushed us to victory.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: