Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-05-2010, 12:47 PM   #1
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Defensive Fantasy Football Draft starts in three hours - 4 spots still open!!!

League ID: 409764
League Name: Defense
Password: insidehoops

QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, WR/TE, WR/RB, WR/RB/TE
DB(x3), DL(x3), LB(x3)
9 Bench
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 12:50 PM   #2
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Defensive Fantasy Football Draft starts in three hours - 4 spots still open!!!

I can't make the draft (I work til 7) but I set up some prerankings.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 01:00 PM   #3
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Defensive Fantasy Football Draft starts in three hours - 4 spots still open!!!

I wont be able to make it until 30 mins or an hour into the draft but I will set my first few picks up
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 01:17 PM   #4
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

JohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

its a party in the USA
JohnWall2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 01:25 PM   #5
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm gonna publish the league... so I can fill up the three remaining spots.
Old 09-05-2010, 03:05 PM   #6
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ready
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 03:21 PM   #7
Riddler
D-94

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
ready

1 spot left.... should be filled soon.

My guess is only half the people will show up... which is fine, because this is a work in progress.

We will get a defensive league together next year that will be improved.
Old 09-05-2010, 03:25 PM   #8
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

it says there are 14...

some really random names...

this would have been better as a 12 man league I think...
Old 09-05-2010, 03:49 PM   #9
Riddler
D-94

Quote:
it says there are 14...

some really random names...

this would have been better as a 12 man league I think...

We are going to have some really $hitty players on our squad.

Big Rosters... Big League... Some people won't show up for the draft so it won't take forever.
Old 09-05-2010, 04:08 PM   #10
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

wow...defenders really do score just as much as offensive players...

this will be interesting...

and yeah, the teams that don't show will get complete trash for defenders...and speed this up...

might not be so bad...
Old 09-05-2010, 07:23 PM   #11
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't get it...I set a list of 100 players and somehow they didn't draft a single wr or rb I had ranked besides derrick mason.
Old 09-05-2010, 07:28 PM   #12
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I don't get it...I set a list of 100 players and somehow they didn't draft a single wr or rb I had ranked besides derrick mason.
your team is just screwed...

it drafted WRs the entire time...

your only hope is to try and trade some of those WRs to people who need them...
Old 09-05-2010, 07:33 PM   #13
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

actually your defense could save you...your defenders look decent

you have literally NOTHING at RB...

it gave you Hardesty, who is out for the season, and Parker who was just cut...your starting RBs aren't even playing...

you need to move those WRs if you can...

at first I thought it was someone trying to damage the league, and then I saw you were on auto-draft...whatever setting you had must have glitched yahoo out or something...
Old 09-05-2010, 07:37 PM   #14
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
actually your defense could save you...your defenders look decent

you have literally NOTHING at RB...

it gave you Hardesty, who is out for the season, and Parker who was just cut...your starting RBs aren't even playing...

you need to move those WRs if you can...

at first I thought it was someone trying to damage the league, and then I saw you were on auto-draft...whatever setting you had must have glitched yahoo out or something...

I probably ranked 30 RB's or something and Hardesty/Parker were no where near that list. I have no clue what happened but that's pretty ****ing gay lol.

My LB's are studly tho.

My WR's aren't even very good either. I don't get how I could have repetitively drafted them and still not have gotten even a legit #2 fantasy receiver.
Old 09-05-2010, 07:52 PM   #15
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

I play you week 1 and I am only a 10 point favorite because of defenders being worth so much...

you might be able to survive with complete crap at RB in this league...

a sack is worth 16 points... ...so if you get a dude has 3 sacks you are set...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: