Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-19-2010, 11:04 AM   #61
DC's Finest
My Shit Don't Stank.

DC's Finest has decent reputationDC's Finest has decent reputation
Default Re: the official supersmash bros youtube questions thread

Is he mental?
DC's Finest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 06:12 PM   #62
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7U3b117U7I

holy shit.. I missed his eventual response..

he has gone beyond the call of retardness.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 12:37 AM   #63
supersmashbros
Good college starter

supersmashbros is considered somewhat coolsupersmashbros is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
there is absolutely no way the same person who wrote the last 14 words of that paragraph wrote the rest of it...
Actually I wrote that lol. I was not that good of public speaking. I have aspergers of something along those lines.
supersmashbros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 12:51 AM   #64
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC's Finest
Is he mental?
Yes, very much so.
Old 10-18-2010, 12:52 AM   #65
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersmashbros
Actually I wrote that lol. I was not that good of public speaking. I have aspergers of something along those lines.
ASPERGER'S?

No wonder..
Old 10-18-2010, 12:54 AM   #66
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7U3b117U7I

holy shit.. I missed his eventual response..

he has gone beyond the call of retardness.
Why did you remove the video, SSB? I wanted to hear your thoughts on the subjects that I brought up. Come on...
RedBlackAttack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 01:06 AM   #67
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Why did you remove the video, SSB? I wanted to hear your thoughts on the subjects that I brought up. Come on...
He also deleted a lot of his debunking Christianity crap.
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: