Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-08-2010, 09:04 AM   #1
Poodle
Banned

Poodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputation
Default Whats the next best thing to NFL on DirectTV?

I know you can buy stream from DirectTV if you already have the NFL package too.

but other than that are there other ways to watch all/most NFL games?
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:26 AM   #2
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Whats the next best thing to NFL on DirectTV?

Internet.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:01 AM   #3
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Redzone Channel
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:06 AM   #4
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski

It's free on atdhe.net
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 12:15 PM   #5
Poodle
Banned

Poodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
It's free on atdhe.net

doesn't atdhe constantly end up being cut off, and real choppy? I know i've tried stuff like Justintv and some others i can't remember that have had major issues, especially with the fake advertising games and sending you to other places. i was hoping something had come out by now that was reliable and legit alternative to direct TV to watch NFL games.
Old 09-08-2010, 12:18 PM   #6
Poodle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski

thing is i can get a lot of what Redzone does by just watching NFL channel since they have updates like crazy, or i guess they're the same thing. redzone does sound familiar. I'm looking for full game streams which from what i'm seeing Redzone doesn't do. Can't believe the NFL doesn't have more outlets, especially online to even pay for stream, other than thru direct tv
Old 09-09-2010, 11:00 AM   #7
Poodle
Banned

well after a lot of searching i found out DirectTV is offering their NFL Sunday Ticket streams, and you don't have to be a DirectTV customer anymore. 2 HUGE downsides that i'm seeing tho. First is you don't get access to every game, i'm not sure how many you get access to in fact. The second downside is its $350 for stream ONLY

i really despise NFL TV marketing. the biggest sport in America and they basically monopolize it to rape their fans.

i'd easily do it if it were like $150~ and i knew i got most games, but damn $350 is a lot of money just to watch NFL games not in your area, and only stream at that.

really sux how limited the avenues are to get NFL packages vs other sports. if DirectTV cable channels weren't so lame/discombobulated vs Comcast digital, i'd have probably stuck with them.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-264529

Last edited by Poodle : 09-09-2010 at 11:08 AM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: