Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 04-11-2011, 05:38 PM   #136
TootsieRoll
Kids at the park dunk on me

TootsieRoll has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Official Droth24 Thread: Pray for me fellow Lakers fans.

Bump!
TootsieRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 07:15 PM   #137
crosso√er
Decent college freshman

crosso√er is a pretty well-respected postercrosso√er is a pretty well-respected postercrosso√er is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droth24
everything is going good! i doint know if i posted this already but i met with a surgeon and i go in for colon resection and resection of half of my liver anbd if that goes according to plan i will get another surgery in july to get the other half resected. the surgeon said "with a little bit of luck we might just be able to lick this thing" but im pretty positive it will all work out, ive come to far to be stopped now. so i go in april 12th for that, im kinda getting nervous as it approaches.

These kind of things help us put things in perspective and realize what really is important in life (family, love, friends, good health not a game of basketball). I really hope and pray you're going to become another inspiration story. Keep fighting man, I know you'll beat it.

All the best bro, my prayers are with you.
Keep us updated...
crosso√er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 01:10 AM   #138
Droth24
Gonna kick cancers ass

Droth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

hey everyone! Can't give y'all an in depth analysis of my surgery since typing on an itouch blows so I'll keep it plain and simple. I am recovering from my first of the two surgeries and it was very successful!!!!!! Now I just wait about three months for the next surgery which the doc thinks will go even smoother!!!!!!! Such good news, so I'm not there yet but well on my way too beating this thing!!!!! H e l l yeah!
Droth24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 02:40 AM   #139
alexthegod
Local High School Star

alexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
hey everyone! Can't give y'all an in depth analysis of my surgery since typing on an itouch blows so I'll keep it plain and simple. I am recovering from my first of the two surgeries and it was very successful!!!!!! Now I just wait about three months for the next surgery which the doc thinks will go even smoother!!!!!!! Such good news, so I'm not there yet but well on my way too beating this thing!!!!! H e l l yeah!

alexthegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 07:48 AM   #140
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

This is great news!!!!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 11:51 AM   #141
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Glad to hear everything is going well, and it's great to see you so upbeat about wooping this thing. Keep us updated!
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 12:02 PM   #142
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 12:31 PM   #143
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This and Lakers threepeating = GREAT YEAR!!!!

crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 02:24 PM   #144
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation

My Prayers are with you bra
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:10 PM   #145
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bump!
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:18 PM   #146
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Drothhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:47 PM   #147
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Update????
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:20 AM   #148
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Waiting.

Hope all is well
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:32 PM   #149
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hope all is well also lil buddy. Update anyone?
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 11:13 PM   #150
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He's good.

Last Activity: 09-12-2012 02:56 PM

Keep fighting DROTH! We miss you bro!
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: