Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 12-15-2010, 10:12 AM   #106
Droth24
Gonna kick cancers ass

Droth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Pray for me fellow Lakers fans.

Just got done with our first league game. we lost by five. we shouldve won but we got pounded on the boards. i scored 17 (5-5) 3 pointers.
Droth24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 10:22 AM   #107
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droth24
Just got done with our first league game. we lost by five. we shouldve won but we got pounded on the boards. i scored 17 (5-5) 3 pointers.

Nicely done!!!! 5-5 from the 3??? Dude, you need the Lakers to sign you!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 10:29 AM   #108
Droth24
Gonna kick cancers ass

Droth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Nicely done!!!! 5-5 from the 3??? Dude, you need the Lakers to sign you!

haha i wish! i never really look for my shot but i think this is a sign that i should start
Old 12-15-2010, 10:36 AM   #109
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

that is impressive dude!
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:14 PM   #110
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Video or it ain't true! lol jp buddy!
Great going! Keep it up man!!!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:16 AM   #111
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Droth.. not only great at fishing but at basketball too!
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 03:32 PM   #112
Droth24
Gonna kick cancers ass

Got blown out last night by our rivals at their house. i only had four points on four shots. i was in foul trouble the whole game so i couldnt get in my groove at all. and when i was out is when they built the majority of their lead since im the teams only point guard with experience when i was out we struggled with the press. got another game tonight against a team who we should probably be able to beat.
Old 12-20-2010, 02:44 PM   #113
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Got blown out last night by our rivals at their house. i only had four points on four shots. i was in foul trouble the whole game so i couldnt get in my groove at all. and when i was out is when they built the majority of their lead since im the teams only point guard with experience when i was out we struggled with the press. got another game tonight against a team who we should probably be able to beat.

No worries bro you will bounce back!
Good luck on the next game!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 09:13 PM   #114
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

wow, you kinda sound like sasha! hahaha JUST KIDDING

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 12:04 PM   #115
Droth24
Gonna kick cancers ass

got destroyed by the team we should have beat, lots of complacency on our part. it didnt help that they shot 70 percent and almost all of the shots were contested. and last night we got our heads handed to us by the best team in the league. i didnt play due to pain in my stomach ( i couldve played through it but stomach pain is something i dont want to mess around with right now). i think the score was 16-74. yes it was that bad, they beat every team theyve played so far by atleast fourty.
Old 12-22-2010, 02:44 PM   #116
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Stay strong brother!
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 07:30 PM   #117
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

Seek God and stay strong because you will have a story to tell. That only you will be able to tell it.
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 03:07 PM   #118
chris2010
Good High School Starter

chris2010 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrychris2010 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrychris2010 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA.MJ&KB#1
Seek God and stay strong because you will have a story to tell. That only you will be able to tell it.

this
chris2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:11 AM   #119
Droth24
Gonna kick cancers ass

Hey everyone. since the last time i posted i havent played because i decided to wait until all the side effects of chemo went away. They still really havent my stomach is just very weak. I will play either friday or saturday night hopefully. I'm feeling pretty good its just that once i start running around i start feeling sick. My parents and i have also decided to get a second opinion from a liver resection surgeon at Johns Hopkins. He is supposed to be one of the best surgeons in the nation. So we are going to see what he thinks about surgery as soon as possible. Ill keep you all posted! (Still kicking ass)
Old 01-08-2011, 02:04 PM   #120
JBull
THE CHAMP IS HERE

JBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJBull is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sorry to hear man. I hope for the best. Keep kickin ass.
JBull is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: