Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-09-2010, 08:40 PM   #31
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Lets be reality:Men are naturally more beautiful than Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by zay_24
Be for real

compare what women do on a day to day basis to look good for us men:
make up
shave their arm hairs and armpit hairs
use lots of lotion
keep their hair extremely neat
wear nice clothes
enhance eyelashes
lipstick
wax mustaches

Men:
get up and brush our teeth.....

Take Eva and TP for example:

Here is eva longoria:

without makeup she drops down LOTS of points.

Now compare her to tony parker(who never uses make up)

Who looks better naturally?

If men used makeup, we would BLOW women out of the water EASILY

This even applys to animals as well:

notice how the male lion is way more ATTRACTIVE than the female lioness.

On and its more:

Compare the male peacock:

to the female peacock

smh, even in wild animals, the same logic applys,

Even if you watch the Rupaul show, every male on there is atleast a 9/10 when dressed up as girls.
Most people who go to brazil to pick up girls, accidently pick up transgendered, because they tend to LOOK better.

Mens natural looks>>>>females natural looks

no homo of course
next time you want to steal threads from SOHH don't make it so obvious.

but i do agree with some points though. I would much rather have a friendship with a Bryan Greenberg or Channing Tatum than a Rose O'Donnel and Susan Boyle.
Dead serious, im comfortable with my sexuality to say it.

Last edited by Premeditated : 09-09-2010 at 08:45 PM.
Premeditated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:42 PM   #32
Whiteness
Banned

Whiteness has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simcjt

autoquote 4 dayz
Whiteness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:44 PM   #33
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasian
lol I guess he was hoping for a better result here at ish
http://forums.projectcovo.com/showthread.php?t=2365421
i remember that thread. ahhh......go times.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:47 PM   #34
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Awh, This would've been a good original classic thread on ish.
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:51 PM   #35
bada bing
College star

bada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected poster

god damn you piece of gay man. if you are going to copy threads atleast copy it right.....its Lets be real

LETS BE REAL NOT REALITY

you fcking ****** hating man ass loving retard.
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:06 PM   #36
zay_24
Local High School Star

zay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

SOHH, we really gone act like i get on "project covo"
zay_24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:10 PM   #37
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:15 PM   #38
bada bing
College star

bada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
SOHH, we really gone act like i get on "project covo"

are you denying that you got it from there?
Old 09-09-2010, 09:19 PM   #39
AK47DR91

Quote:

If men used makeup, we would BLOW women out of the water EASILY

This is very true for some men. Google "Bailey Jay" or "Line Trap" for an example. My god, "she" look 10 times better than half the girls on the planet.

i'd **** "her" in a heartbeat if I didn't realized who "she" was born as.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:23 PM   #40
zay_24
Local High School Star

zay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardzay_24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by bada bing
are you denying that you got it from there?
Seeing as how i got the idea from another website, yes i am
Old 09-09-2010, 09:28 PM   #41
bada bing
College star

Quote:
Seeing as how i got the idea from another website, yes i am

lol good one
Old 09-09-2010, 09:30 PM   #42
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation here

I think what he is trying to say is that an ugly dude has a shot with any woman givin the right circumstances. An ugly woman, she might as well just go live up on a mountain and call it quits.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:34 PM   #43
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning has decent reputation

Child please
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:35 PM   #44
zay_24
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
I think what he is trying to say is that an ugly dude has a shot with any woman givin the right circumstances. An ugly woman, she might as well just go live up on a mountain and call it quits.
This, but of course, only closet homosexuals try too hard to prove they are straight.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:50 PM   #45
Premeditated
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47DR91
This is very true for some men. Google "Bailey Jay" or "Line Trap" for an example. My god, "she" look 10 times better than half the girls on the planet.

i'd **** "her" in a heartbeat if I didn't realized who "she" was born as.
fukkouttaherewitdatbullsh1t!

that aint no man.

either way im fukkin.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: