Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum > Fantasy Premier League

Fantasy Premier League Fantasy BBall Premier League 2013-14

Old 09-11-2010, 06:03 AM   #1
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default 2010/2011 ISH Premier Minors

For those who applied and didn't get into the premier league here is your chance to join the next best thing. The winner of this league will get a spot in the premier next year.

Those who played in it last year, the settings will be the same. With two divisions.

reply to this thread for those who are interested

MEMBERS JOINED

All Net
Rameek
Jerrysteakhouse
iamgine
G-Train
Da ballahollic
kabong
Bird
raekwon
poorlilrich

Last edited by All Net : 09-21-2010 at 04:58 AM.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:24 AM   #2
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: 2010/2011 ISH Minors

I dont think a new guy should have made this thread. Unless directed to do so by a Premier League leader. Also I think this league should be run by a Premier league veteran leader. Whoever this commish is should be from the main league to see how guys are performing, active etc......

No offense All Net its not an attack or anything personal.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:35 AM   #3
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

All Net was asked to be the commish by the "veterans". Anyway, in.
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 10:04 AM   #4
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

D.Z.W. has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I dont think a new guy should have made this thread. Unless directed to do so by a Premier League leader. Also I think this league should be run by a Premier league veteran leader. Whoever this commish is should be from the main league to see how guys are performing, active etc......

First of all, All Net is not a new guy, he was in the minor league last year as well. Secondly, a couple of premiere league members have already endorsed him as commish.

All Net - I would personally recommend ditching the divisions thing, unless the majority of the members want it?
D.Z.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 11:06 AM   #5
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek

Honestly I wasn't even going to start this until members of the premier league said to do so. I also wouldn't say I'm a new guy when I have been on these forums for a good 4/5 years and entered the minors last year. I certainly wouldn't be offended if somebody from the premier league created this league.

Last edited by All Net : 09-11-2010 at 11:54 AM.
Old 09-11-2010, 11:07 AM   #6
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Z.W.
First of all, All Net is not a new guy, he was in the minor league last year as well. Secondly, a couple of premiere league members have already endorsed him as commish.

All Net - I would personally recommend ditching the divisions thing, unless the majority of the members want it?

I have always thought not having divisions would be better but I didn't want to change anything from last year. Maybe it's worth getting everybody's input on this?

I'm guessing guys from the premier league will approve who enters this league?

Last edited by All Net : 09-11-2010 at 11:25 AM.
Old 09-11-2010, 05:16 PM   #7
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board

Get rid of the divisions. And if rameek wants to be commissioner I'm fine with that too, but all net showed the most initiative so that's why I endorsed him to create the league.
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 06:23 PM   #8
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I nominate myself as commish. Keep these boys on the right track
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:12 PM   #9
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Then its fine if you all said for him to do it. If you believe that he should be commish and think he is qualified then so be it.

DZW I did not watch the thread about the Premier League so I have no idea what transpired in there. So thats why I worded it as such that it was a possibility. I know he was around last year as well.

I dont want to be the commish though.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:32 PM   #10
Da Ballahollic
Lookout 4 Boom Herron

Da Ballahollic has an incredible reputation hereDa Ballahollic has an incredible reputation hereDa Ballahollic has an incredible reputation hereDa Ballahollic has an incredible reputation hereDa Ballahollic has an incredible reputation hereDa Ballahollic has an incredible reputation hereDa Ballahollic has an incredible reputation hereDa Ballahollic has an incredible reputation here

.. in
Da Ballahollic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 12:29 AM   #11
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

good stuff all net, minors should be tight
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 01:54 AM   #12
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Pick me! Pick me!
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 07:39 AM   #13
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

sent JerrySteakhouse, Da Ballahollic,El Kabong the details with the ID and league password

get signed up.

this would be 4 places so far, 10 to go.
Old 09-12-2010, 07:48 AM   #14
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

All signed up and ready to go.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 08:36 AM   #15
raekwon
Don Demarco

raekwon has an OK reputation so far

Would like to join please.
raekwon is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: