Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum > Fantasy Premier League

Fantasy Premier League Fantasy BBall Premier League 2013-14

Old 09-13-2010, 02:41 AM   #31
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2010/2011 ISH Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Z.W.
With that said, I personally have no issues with a name change; for example if its "win to enter" you can call it ISH-WTE league or whatever.
Not going to happen. Its Called ISH Minors or ISH Premier Minors. Those are the options.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 02:49 AM   #32
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't have a problem changing the name to Premier Minors but ISH minors is what it has been called and thats what this league is known by so think we should keep it as it is honestly.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 04:20 AM   #33
iamgine

iamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
Its cool bros I don't really mind about the name, only half serious.

I couldn't get on to screenshot my record.

In regards to OJ anyone can get lucky come finals time.

I see the majors as more of a friends club then the true major league. Obviously some good managers in it, others are just popular but aren't even close to elite fantasy talent.

I applied for the majors to whip ass, nothing more. I wouldn't have voted me in either.
Who are the elites and who are just crowd pleaser?
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 06:16 AM   #34
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

D.Z.W. has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
Its cool bros I don't really mind about the name, only half serious.

I couldn't get on to screenshot my record.

In regards to OJ anyone can get lucky come finals time.

I see the majors as more of a friends club then the true major league. Obviously some good managers in it, others are just popular but aren't even close to elite fantasy talent.

I applied for the majors to whip ass, nothing more. I wouldn't have voted me in either.

Well, true anyone can get lucky in finals or even for the entire playoff stretch, but what I meant was that he should have been out of the playoffs in the first place if he was that inactive? Thats what I meant by others not taking advantage, but anyways, who cares now

As for premiere league being more of a friends club than elite/competitive, it may seem that way because of how close most of the members are with each other. While amenity does indeed probably play some sort of a role during the voting process, because after all, we spend so much time in the chatroom together day in and day out - you don't exactly want to spend a long time listening to a d!ckhead rant right?

However, make no mistake, this is the elite competition on ISH, true not every member in the league as of now may be considered 'the best of the best', but that is why we have up to now strictly enforced the rule that the bottom two finishers are automatically kicked out every year (and the next two needing a vote to return). There is no doubt the talent level of the league is constantly improving; of course until we can somehow be certain we already have the 14 best fantasy managers.

I have played in countless ISH leagues these last 8 years (I've been an ISH'er since 1999) and I guarantee you I have never been in such a competitive (and of course fun) league as this one. Even bigboi, who lost his spot, has nothing but good things to say about the league.

Last edited by D.Z.W. : 09-13-2010 at 06:23 AM.
D.Z.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 06:22 AM   #35
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Not going to happen. Its Called ISH Minors or ISH Premier Minors. Those are the options.

ISH Premiere Minors sounds good to me?
Old 09-13-2010, 06:32 AM   #36
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
As for premiere league being more of a friends club than elite/competitive, it may seem that way because of how close most of the members are with each other. While amenity does indeed probably play some sort of a role during the voting process, because after all, we spend so much time in the chatroom together day in and day out - you don't exactly want to spend a long time listening to a d!ckhead rant right?

Honestly that right there made the premier league so appealing to me. The close relationship you all have and being able to go into the chat room and be in there alot and talking trades, teams, trash talk e.t.c...thats what fantasy leagues should be all about. There is nothing worse than entering a league where all you do is change you line-ups and get trade rejections and don't get any back....there needs to be discussions like in a real basketball league.

I just hope we can get the same discussions and talk here.
Old 09-13-2010, 06:34 AM   #37
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

Quote:
ISH Premiere Minors sounds good to me?

ISH Premier Minors It is.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:00 AM   #38
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ish retard league sounds good
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 01:54 PM   #39
bk33
duck my sick

bk33 has decent reputation

Quote:
As for premiere league being more of a friends club than elite/competitive, it may seem that way because of how close most of the members are with each other.
not to mention don't confuse the cause with the effect. i didn't even know most dudes in premier until after i joined.
bk33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:11 PM   #40
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by bk33
not to mention don't confuse the cause with the effect. i didn't even know most dudes in premier until after i joined.
we h8 each other far from friends
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 06:23 AM   #41
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

7 more members needed.
Old 09-14-2010, 06:51 AM   #42
NLZ
High School JV MVP

NLZ is starting to rub some people the wrong wayNLZ is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Tried joining the main league through messaging back and forth with D.Z.W, but was ultimately told no spots were available. He messaged me just now telling me to join the minors, so here I am. Hopefully I'll be accepted.

All my friends are going to love talking about me being in a league with "minors" at the end of it.

Last edited by NLZ : 09-14-2010 at 06:54 AM.
NLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:10 AM   #43
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLZ
Tried joining the main league through messaging back and forth with D.Z.W, but was ultimately told no spots were available. He messaged me just now telling me to join the minors, so here I am. Hopefully I'll be accepted.

All my friends are going to love talking about me being in a league with "minors" at the end of it.

As long as you are active It's all good.
Old 09-14-2010, 10:16 AM   #44
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

I think it would be good if you posted the members list in the opening post.
Old 09-14-2010, 10:23 AM   #45
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

Quote:
I think it would be good if you posted the members list in the opening post.

Listed the 7, thats it so far i believe.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: