Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 09-14-2010, 01:55 AM   #16
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 9'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin112
why does it look like everything in the pic is narrow? look at the rim and backboard... looks like someone stretched the pick vertically....like a ******
+1.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 04:44 PM   #17
5foot6
I brick open layups

5foot6 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
+1.
once you click it and the vid comes up its not narrow anymore
5foot6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 06:01 PM   #18
MasterDurant24
National High School Star

MasterDurant24 is a pretty well-respected posterMasterDurant24 is a pretty well-respected posterMasterDurant24 is a pretty well-respected poster

There's definetely 5 foot 6 guys who could get 9'10. A combination of athleticism and length is what you need.
MasterDurant24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:26 PM   #19
dwadefan11
God is love Rev Run

dwadefan11 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDurant24
There's definetely 5 foot 6 guys who could get 9'10. A combination of athleticism and length is what you need.

Im 5'6 and 3/4 w/o shoes and I'm pretty sure I could get rim on 9'10 not grabbing but touching... maybe not I can get the orange thing right under the rime though I dont think its much of an accomplishment a lot of guys can do it...
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...w=1345&bih=555

I can get the little connecting thing between rim and orange part under rim, I dont really feel like thats an accomplishment just average
dwadefan11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 09:54 PM   #20
Maize'N'Blue
Super Yooper

Maize'N'Blue has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwadefan11
Im 5'6 and 3/4 w/o shoes and I'm pretty sure I could get rim on 9'10 not grabbing but touching... maybe not I can get the orange thing right under the rime though I dont think its much of an accomplishment a lot of guys can do it...

I can get the little connecting thing between rim and orange part under rim, I dont really feel like thats an accomplishment just average

Lol thats a hilarious website.
Maize'N'Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:34 PM   #21
dwadefan11
God is love Rev Run

dwadefan11 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maize'N'Blue

Lol I just googled basketball hoop just needed an image
dwadefan11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:54 PM   #22
stridge
Decent playground baller

stridge is a pretty well-respected posterstridge is a pretty well-respected posterstridge is a pretty well-respected poster

wheres the video of him touching/dunking on it? link doesn't work?
stridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 01:34 AM   #23
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maize'N'Blue

I feel enlightened
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 07:33 AM   #24
AJ2k8
Banned

AJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwadefan11

I think it's less to do with how achievable it is and more to do with the fact the same poster came on a few months ago and claimed he was droppin windmills and posted a video with him dunking on a 7 or 8 ft ring.
AJ2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 04:31 PM   #25
5foot6
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by stridge
wheres the video of him touching/dunking on it? link doesn't work?

click the pic and it brings you to the video
Old 09-15-2010, 06:35 PM   #26
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak has decent reputationILLsmak has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDurant24

You guys need to realize that 37 inches is not an unbelievable vert. The only reason it's amazing for NBA guys is because they are huge. I know I could, as a teen, get 40 off a perfect jump and most people would say OMG 40! And yeah I could get up, but I am not some super athlete. I've just got a smaller frame than most and I'm about 5'7.

So when you are saying KOBE JUMPS 37 INCHES, put it in perspective. I think dude got up on that jump. It's not the most convincing video, but it's also so believable that I am not going to question it.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 06:49 PM   #27
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Maybe those NBA players are tall but they are also amongst the most explosive athletes on the planets. Not many guys in your neighbourhood are blessed with those physical gifts.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 10:54 PM   #28
stridge
Decent playground baller

stridge is a pretty well-respected posterstridge is a pretty well-respected posterstridge is a pretty well-respected poster

lol

that's not a 37 inch vertical we're seeing here
stridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 08:31 PM   #29
bobbyflay
Kids at the park dunk on me

bobbyflay has an OK reputation so far

I applaud you for putting up the video. I'm beginning to realize more and more that baseball players have great verticals. I guess you could say they were dunks.. I was expecting clean dunks. If I would ever put up a video, I would make them clean.
bobbyflay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 10:25 PM   #30
5foot6
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyflay
I applaud you for putting up the video. I'm beginning to realize more and more that baseball players have great verticals. I guess you could say they were dunks.. I was expecting clean dunks. If I would ever put up a video, I would make them clean.

i never said they were dunks. ppl just didnt believe i could get rim on 10, but this would show them that i can
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: