Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-13-2010, 01:45 PM   #31
Kensta
National High School Star

Kensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: My new face tat

Nice. Gonna get LV for mine.
Kensta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 02:14 PM   #32
Señor Cedric
why live??

Señor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
people that tat their face make me disappoint.

"Me make you disappoint? Me sorry make you no smile."
Señor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 02:21 PM   #33
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

This is not cool holmes
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:41 PM   #34
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

I hope you have a fully recovery. It must not be easy being a burn victim.
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:54 PM   #35
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señor Cedric

"Me make you disappoint? Me sorry make you no smile."
let's spend all that time getting my face tatted up and ignore the gap in my teeth. is that a raccoon d!ck hanging from his ear?
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:04 PM   #36
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

gucci mannnnne
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:39 PM   #37
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cartmanclone is getting his matching one right now
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:47 PM   #38
bada bing
College star

bada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected poster

Mike Tyson got punched so many times in the head. You can use that as an excuse for him doing something stupid and getting a face tattoo. What's your excuse? dropped at birth I assume?

also you were already a very ugly dude to begin with. and now you have something on there that makes it even worse. i suggest you join the circus or something and take advantage of being a freak.

Last edited by bada bing : 09-13-2010 at 11:50 PM.
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:51 PM   #39
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bada bing
Mike Tyson got punched so many times in the head. You can use that as an excuse for him doing something stupid and getting a face tattoo. What's your excuse? dropped at birth I assume?

also you were already a very ugly dude to begin with. and now you have something on there that makes it even worse. i suggest you join the circus or something and take advantage of being a freak.

dude take it easy on me, I'm taking enough heat every day as it is
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:53 PM   #40
bada bing
College star

bada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246

now you are making me feel bad for saying all that.
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:57 PM   #41
lurch67
Caution: Adult Content

lurch67 has decent reputation

Quote:

what ya think would happen? You got the rest of your life to be taking heat for that. Besides the fun job hunting, mirrors should be a real blast for ya too
lurch67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:58 PM   #42
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

is the air jordan logo on my right cheek a bad idea? they were always my fav sneaks
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:00 AM   #43
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
is the air jordan logo on my right cheek a bad idea? they were always my fav sneaks
Wings or jumpman?
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:01 AM   #44
lurch67
Caution: Adult Content

lurch67 has decent reputation

Quote:
Yeah, Just make shure its really huge and bold, that way maybe NIKE would pay you for advertising
lurch67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:01 AM   #45
chungerball
High School JV MVP

chungerball has no real reputation yet.

Not sure if serious....Why in the world did your dumb ass get face tattoos? Did you plan it, or was it the spare of the moment thing?
chungerball is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: