Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-20-2010, 02:20 AM   #196
bballer
Orioles/Tarheels

bballer is considered somewhat coolbballer is considered somewhat coolbballer is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Room mate Fapping

Update:

We rearranged our room. He didn't like the top bunk and he kept waking me up when he went to get more toilet paper to fapp into.

Now if he starts to fapp I will be able to tell undoubtedly.

He is basically across from me and he sleeps on the other end of the bed than most people.

Will update if I notice any movement under the covers. It is dark in here but I might be able to hear the springs creaking.
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 02:27 AM   #197
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bballer stop, just please stop, it was kinda funny at first but now ur crossing into the "beyond creepy" category, grow a pair and tell him to fap somewhere private, not in the same room when ur trying to sleep
BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 02:34 AM   #198
Nobler
The Noble

Nobler has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
Bballer stop, just please stop, it was kinda funny at first but now ur crossing into the "beyond creepy" category, grow a pair and tell him to fap somewhere private, not in the same room when ur trying to sleep
Nobler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 03:07 AM   #199
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballer
Update:

We rearranged our room. He didn't like the top bunk and he kept waking me up when he went to get more toilet paper to fapp into.

He is basically across from me and he sleeps on the other end of the bed than most people.

Will update if I notice any movement under the covers. It is dark in here but I might be able to hear the springs creaking.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 03:29 AM   #200
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballer
Update:

Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 06:00 AM   #201
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

I don't get the joke seems pretty pathetic that a man would monitor another man's *********ion...
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 02:24 AM   #202
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

This bballer kid needs to make some friends and stop being such a creep..

If you need to come out of the closet or anything, just do it, don't just hint at it by touching other men's jizz stained napkins and watching them *********e
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 06:32 AM   #203
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

update?
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 06:40 AM   #204
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
update?
happily married
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 05:47 PM   #205
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

does he know that you listen to him fapping?
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 06:27 PM   #206
LilBTheBasedGod

lolwut
Old 12-31-2010, 06:50 PM   #207
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Is he ever gonna be unbanned? Also what did he do to get banned?
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 06:58 PM   #208
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

he likes fapping
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 07:07 PM   #209
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

yea howd he get banned
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 08:30 PM   #210
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: