Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-04-2013, 02:19 PM   #226
lbj4kb8
Decent playground baller

lbj4kb8 has decent reputationlbj4kb8 has decent reputation
Default Re: Room mate Fapping

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsrplumply
Updates?

Pregnant and happily married
lbj4kb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 04:07 PM   #227
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Updates?
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:49 PM   #228
Shade8780
Hollywood Shade

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Updates?
Epic bump

I was laughing for about 10 mins straight at this

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Webb4
Breaking news, it's in my ass. I repeat, it's in my ass.

Was rolling at this thread
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:49 PM   #229
Shade8780
Hollywood Shade

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

bballer was last active today at 2am. PM him!
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:47 PM   #230
bballer
King of ISH

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

sup bras.

no updates other than I haven't seen the kid since Freshman year. I don't think he even attends the school any more.

I did hear from a kid that was on our hall that he finally lost his V-card (lol finally it was his #1 mission in college) and apparently the bish didn't even know his name and she was a whale lmao.

reading this thread brought back so many lulzy memories from freshman year. (i'm a senior now bras oh lawd)

Last edited by bballer : 07-18-2013 at 10:57 PM.
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 03:42 AM   #231
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballer
sup bras.

no updates other than I haven't seen the kid since Freshman year. I don't think he even attends the school any more.

I did hear from a kid that was on our hall that he finally lost his V-card (lol finally it was his #1 mission in college) and apparently the bish didn't even know his name and she was a whale lmao.

reading this thread brought back so many lulzy memories from freshman year. (i'm a senior now bras oh lawd)

That don't answer sh!t homie.

1. Did you confront him?

2. Did he do it again?

3. With that can full of jizzed on tissues, did your room smell?

4. Did he find out you were creeping on his laptop?
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 03:33 AM   #232
supersmashbros
Good college starter

supersmashbros is considered somewhat coolsupersmashbros is considered somewhat cool

As long as he wasn't fapping to the wrong things, there is no reason to criticize him
supersmashbros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 04:11 PM   #233
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

bump
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 04:12 PM   #234
ace23

ace23 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayace23 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Been fapping every other day since my roommate moved off campus. Shit's great.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 05:46 PM   #235
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Been fapping every other day since my roommate moved off campus. Shit's great.

East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 05:49 PM   #236
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

this threads pretty hilarious, the only similar experience I have is on a school camp this weird kid who got put in our room woke us all up moaning and talking in his sleep about another girl in our class, some of us got up to see if he was awake trying to be funny or something but he was asleep with an obvious boner just moaning and say oh stephanie for like a half hour while we pissed ourselves laughing. Next day he denied it
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 05:53 PM   #237
Random_Guy
I rep the Celtics

Random_Guy has an incredible reputation hereRandom_Guy has an incredible reputation hereRandom_Guy has an incredible reputation hereRandom_Guy has an incredible reputation hereRandom_Guy has an incredible reputation hereRandom_Guy has an incredible reputation hereRandom_Guy has an incredible reputation here

funny thread
Random_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 12:01 PM   #238
iTare
I win

iTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

bump
iTare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 12:05 PM   #239
Fallen Angel
Let The Games Begin

Fallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFallen Angel is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Classic!
Fallen Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 12:22 PM   #240
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is popular on this boardNumberSix is popular on this boardNumberSix is popular on this boardNumberSix is popular on this board

fapping = communism
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: