Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-13-2010, 05:10 PM   #1
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Ico/Shadow of the Colossus to PS3

http://www.walmart.com/ip/ICO-Shadow...ion-3/15061046
Quote:
Preorder this item today and it should arrive on or just after 04/01/2011
Item page up on Walmart's site.

I can't wait. I never owned a PS2 and these are two games that I've been dying to try. Will be buying this right away.

Some possible screenshots of what an HD version would look like (from an emulator): http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/ic...emulated-in-hd
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 06:36 PM   #2
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ico/Shadow of the Colossus to PS3

I always wanted to try that Colossus game too, still dont have ps3 tho
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:26 PM   #3
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Shadow of the Colossus was pretty entertaining. I never tried Ico though. It's always talked about as such a good game though. I think the people who made it have a new title coming out soon. This might be worth checking out later. What I'm really excited for though is the Sly Cooper collection. Loved that game. I think Sony is supposed to be making a game with all of their platforming characters like Spyro, Sly Cooper, Jak & Daxter and Ratchet & Clank.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:25 AM   #4
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I hope more game "collections" like this are on the way. I bought the God of War collection for $29.99 and it was a blast having never played them before. I don't think I'd ever spend more $49.99 on previous gen games but at that price or under, they are great values.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:11 PM   #5
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I love Shadow of the Colossus. I think the controls will annoy some people - similar games have much better controls now - i couldnt help thinking that as i play it. Ico is a game i'm not sure people will like as much now. At the time i thought it was brilliant. I'll buy this collection.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 01:48 AM   #6
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

im excited for the last guardian
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:33 AM   #7
Hotbullets
High School Varsity 6th Man

Hotbullets has an OK reputation so far

Great phukking news!
Hotbullets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 08:40 AM   #8
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHzHoMT5eRg

Old 08-15-2011, 05:17 PM   #9
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bump. Coming out on September 27. Looking forward to this, much like Qwyjibo I didn't have a ps2 so I missed out on these titles. As a bonus it's also going to have some footage of The Last Guardian.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 05:30 PM   #10
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

sorry Im at work, will this be ports? Or will they upgrade the graphics of this two games? I loved Shadow of the Colossus, great game awesome graphics for its time. Was just a little short.
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 06:47 PM   #11
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErhnamDjinn
sorry Im at work, will this be ports? Or will they upgrade the graphics of this two games? I loved Shadow of the Colossus, great game awesome graphics for its time. Was just a little short.

It's getting an HD makeover, so the graphics should look a bit better.
Old 08-17-2011, 12:58 AM   #12
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Wow Shadow is my fav PS2 title ever after Metal Gear 2. This is excellent news! It's funny because recently I checked news for info on a possible sequel and was bummed to find none. For those asking about the game it's absolutely epic. Open world... have to travel around and slay these giants to save a dying woman you find.

The only flaw with the game is how desolate it is. No interactions with people, no towns... nothing. Pretty much the open plains and areas where the Colossi are. Story is very interesting and the boss fights are incredible though. It's the only game I've ever liked that was so empty with so little interactions.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 04:10 AM   #13
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
This is excellent news! It's funny because recently I checked news for info on a possible sequel and was bummed to find none.

Isn't "The Last Guardian" suppose to be somewhat of a sequal?
Old 08-17-2011, 06:19 AM   #14
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
Isn't "The Last Guardian" suppose to be somewhat of a sequal?
it's completely different.
Old 08-17-2011, 10:22 AM   #15
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Colossus is one of the games I regret having sold before I finished it.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: