Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 03-21-2011, 01:05 AM   #46
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ***NEW Kobe 6's***

Just got these!!!

crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 04:40 AM   #47
Hihater
High School Varsity 6th Man

Hihater has decent reputation

do anyone in here got the OC kobe 6s? is limited edition

Hihater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 02:05 AM   #48
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercrisoner is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just got Supreme Chaos at the House of Hoops....just released today.
Already going for $220 on Ebay. Love this colorway.

Old 04-10-2011, 02:08 AM   #49
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

Kobe Rice's....

Might get this next.
Old 05-18-2011, 04:38 PM   #50
DirtySanchez
National High School Star

DirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat cool

Ummmm where is this thread going?
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 05:21 PM   #51
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
Kobe Rice's....

Might get this next.

That's a nice looking shoes.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 05:48 PM   #52
DirtySanchez
National High School Star

DirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
That's a nice looking shoes.

Agreed.
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 09:15 AM   #53
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

I'll get some when they go on sale.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 12:55 AM   #54
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm sorry but these are so horrible.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 06:29 PM   #55
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputation

The red and orange Kobe 6s look awesome. Nikeid Customized right?
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 05:54 PM   #56
LBJFTW
Duncan>Kobe>Lebron

LBJFTW has decent reputation

Don't buy Kobe/hyperdunk low's unless you plan on stretching your calves, alot. Any shoe that bends in the middle when you hold the heel and pull up on the toes doesn't have the necessary support for serious play. Sure it was fun flying up and down the court, but the ligaments in my feet aren't very happy with my choice. Lot's of calf stretching needed if you plan on playing significant minutes in these.
LBJFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:54 AM   #57
DOMINATOR
Decent playground baller

DOMINATOR has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJFTW
Don't buy Kobe/hyperdunk low's unless you plan on stretching your calves, alot. Any shoe that bends in the middle when you hold the heel and pull up on the toes doesn't have the necessary support for serious play. Sure it was fun flying up and down the court, but the ligaments in my feet aren't very happy with my choice. Lot's of calf stretching needed if you plan on playing significant minutes in these.
this is whats wrong with basketball shoes though. for much too long have they sold the idea that locking your ankle/foot down in a pretty fixed position with too much support is 'good' for you. makes your ankle/foot weaker.
i dont see track stars complaining about support.
DOMINATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 12:51 PM   #58
01amberfirewv
Serious playground baller

01amberfirewv has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJFTW

I thought Kobe's had a carbon shank I know my HD lows don't I my arches do get sore from time to time but they feel so much better on the court than anything else I have worn.
01amberfirewv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 01:30 PM   #59
LBJFTW
Duncan>Kobe>Lebron

LBJFTW has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01amberfirewv
I thought Kobe's had a carbon shank I know my HD lows don't I my arches do get sore from time to time but they feel so much better on the court than anything else I have worn.

I agree that the HD lows feel the best, but over time you must be very careful with those shoes. I'm in my 7th month battling plantar fasciitis from wearing them, and it has resulted in no full court ball for quite some time. I think with a pair of Power step full length original inserts however, that arch support in the HD lows would greatly improve. If that arch pain goes to your heals and you start to feel heel pain more than 2 days in a row, see a doctor asap.
LBJFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 05:23 AM   #60
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How do these go with jeans?

Thinking about getting them, not for basketball though..
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: