Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Golden State Warriors Forum

Golden State Warriors Forum Golden State Warriors message board - warriors fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2010, 02:24 AM   #1
caliballer
I hit open layups
 
caliballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 179
Default Starting Line-Up

PG: Curry
SG: Ellis
SF: Wright?
PF: Lee
C: Goose



Is Wright going to be starting at the 3 or Williams? And our backcourt is undersized again, Ellis is too small to be guarding most players that he's matched up against.



And I hope Biedrins bounces back this season.
caliballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 06:54 PM   #2
Brujesino
Stephen Kerry
 
Brujesino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: 209
Posts: 16,129
Default Re: Starting Line-Up

Ya you have the starting lineup right there.Reggie Williams will be the 6th man.I agree it is undersized again BUT we now have bigger guys at everyother position Dorrell Wright is 6'9 and will play SF last year it was maggatte/morrow.David Lee is 6'9 6'10 and will play pf last year it was mostly maggatte and hes only 6'6 then we have goose at center.

Iam sure monta will give up points but he balance it out with his scoring the its really up to curry how he plays defense.
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 10:49 PM   #3
caliballer
I hit open layups
 
caliballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 179
Default Re: Starting Line-Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
Ya you have the starting lineup right there.Reggie Williams will be the 6th man.I agree it is undersized again BUT we now have bigger guys at everyother position Dorrell Wright is 6'9 and will play SF last year it was maggatte/morrow.David Lee is 6'9 6'10 and will play pf last year it was mostly maggatte and hes only 6'6 then we have goose at center.

Iam sure monta will give up points but he balance it out with his scoring the its really up to curry how he plays defense.
Yeah our frontcourt is much improved with Lee in there to play PF. I'm happy we got rid of Maggettee and now that gives up more space for others to play the 4 spot. However, our 1 and 2 are the same and they got killed defensively last year.
caliballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 03:04 PM   #4
idizzle
Good college starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,095
Default Re: Starting Line-Up

Eventually the Warriors are gonna traded Ellis. I think this is what the line-up is gonna look like

PG-Curry
SG-Williams
SF-Wright
PF-Lee
C-Biedrins
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 11:56 PM   #5
1manfastbreak
B A Y A R E A , C A
 
1manfastbreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: 707 - 415
Posts: 3,529
Default Re: Starting Line-Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
Eventually the Warriors are gonna traded Ellis. I think this is what the line-up is gonna look like

PG-Curry
SG-Williams
SF-Wright
PF-Lee
C-Biedrins

why would they not start monta?
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:36 AM   #6
idizzle
Good college starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,095
Default Re: Starting Line-Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
why would they not start monta?

They trying to build the team around Curry and plus the backcourt is undersized.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 07:38 PM   #7
1manfastbreak
B A Y A R E A , C A
 
1manfastbreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: 707 - 415
Posts: 3,529
Default Re: Starting Line-Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
They trying to build the team around Curry and plus the backcourt is undersized.

all hell would break loose if monta didn't start. the only way hes not playing 40+ min a night on this team is if he gets traded.
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:09 PM   #8
caliballer
I hit open layups
 
caliballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 179
Default Re: Starting Line-Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
all hell would break loose if monta didn't start. the only way hes not playing 40+ min a night on this team is if he gets traded.
Agreed



Ellis is a shoe-in for the starting 2 spot
caliballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 02:24 PM   #9
BayAreaSportz
I hit open layups
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 179
Default Re: Starting Line-Up

With Nellie coaching, the line up could be erratic. I can see this line up from Nellie:

PG Curry - Lin
SG Ellis - Bell
SF Williams - D. Wright - Radmanovic
PF Lee - B. Wright - Udoh
C Biedrins - Amundson - Gadzuric
BayAreaSportz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 01:28 PM   #10
idizzle
Good college starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,095
Default Re: Starting Line-Up

The new owner is looking to trade Monta, he doesn't believe a small backcourt can contend a championship which is true.

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2010/09/17/m...fore-our-eyes/
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 02:26 PM   #11
1manfastbreak
B A Y A R E A , C A
 
1manfastbreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: 707 - 415
Posts: 3,529
Default Re: Starting Line-Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
The new owner is looking to trade Monta, he doesn't believe a small backcourt can contend a championship which is true.

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2010/09/17/m...fore-our-eyes/

well Lacob needs to first find a coach becuase monta and steph are perfect for nellie ball. im all for trading monta but we need to first find a coach
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:05 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy