Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-14-2010, 11:03 AM   #31
Lakers Legend#32
Decent college freshman

Default Re: This chick is crying sexual harrassment inside an NFL locker room.

Damn that's one impressive ass. What is this thread about?
Lakers Legend#32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:11 AM   #32
Hawker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by STUD
That's why chicks should not be in sports any kind of way. I mean she is a chick what in the hell do she really know about football anyway. Isn't she from Mexico to I don't think they even have football down their so why in the hell she in a NFL football locker room.

Not saying they shouldn't be involved but the female sideline reporters serve no purpose whatsoever. And neither do Rachel Nichols and the little bits she does either.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:20 AM   #33
niko
I Run NY.

You can't act like a jackass when a pretty girl works into your workplace. There is not a bimbo meter, and when it hits 9 you are allowed to say things. The Jets should no better. They never do unfortunately.

If they wanted to talk to her, she's pretending to be a reporter, why not go talk to her? Why throw the football so you can walk and look at her when you are a grown ass man who could just go up and say hi?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:20 AM   #34
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

I would eat the bean-skins out of that chicks ass..........
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:20 AM   #35
code green
C's Fan since Dee

I'd PIIHB
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:53 AM   #36
VishaltotheG
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
Wow what a booty, I would like to inhabit that a$s. To live around it as a hunter gatherer, stray for a while to munch on some food but always head back and find a refuge inside that a$s. I would like to use those bubbly bundles of joy as my personal pillow while I sleep, and as a hat while I'm awake. I would like to get inside that a$s, wear it as an extension to my physical being.

And btw, this whole misogynist locker room incident is just completely disrespectful. It's already bad enough that the NFL only employs males to fill out their rosters, what ever happened to equal opportunity employment?

When we see a woman as strong, athletic, and passionate as Ray Lewis then she will definitely make it to the NFL.
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:01 PM   #37
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:02 PM   #38
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Life Sux When No One Sees The Thread You Made Three Pages Ago

Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:17 PM   #39
drwax26
High School Starter

Luckily it wasn't the steelers locker room or Rapelisberger would be tapping that ass.....
drwax26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:24 PM   #40
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Here are the 'facts':

She DIDN'T file for anything

It was the American media that made an issue (probably some jealous female reporter), a female sports journalists league took action on it and contacted the Jets... all of this without Inez' behalf.

She actually doesn't plan on suing, she never cried 'sexual harassment', and is more embarrassed at the attention the situation is getting.

And as crazy as it may sound, she is even defending the NFL and the Jets to an extent. By stating that she trusts the NFL and the Jets, that the whole issue is being blown outta proportion.

Having said that.....

What the Jets did was idiotic, and I can understand why some would find it as a form of harassment. I mean.... shit seems like a prank some high school kids might pull.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:55 PM   #41
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCL

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 02:34 PM   #42
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
Here are the 'facts':

It was the American media that made an issue (probably some jealous female reporter), a female sports journalists league took action on it and contacted the Jets... all of this without Inez' behalf.

She actually doesn't plan on suing, she never cried 'sexual harassment', and is more embarrassed at the attention the situation is getting.

And as crazy as it may sound, she is even defending the NFL and the Jets to an extent. By stating that she trusts the NFL and the Jets, that the whole issue is being blown outta proportion.

Having said that.....

What the Jets did was idiotic, and I can understand why some would find it as a form of harassment. I mean.... shit seems like a prank some high school kids might pull.

this
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 04:36 PM   #43
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

skipped thread, i just hope somebody has posted a link to al pacino's "great ass" scene from heat
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 09:39 PM   #44
Poodle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
Here are the 'facts':

Having said that.....

any all male locker rooms are going to be extremely immature places. if you watch Hard Knocks or even played sports you should know that. all guys talk about is *****, stories of *****, and ***** they want to get. Even in the Jets Hard Knocks they brought out some dumbells that vibrate or something to practice, and they were all busting out laffing simulating jerking off or something else with them...

thats why its such a joke everyone pretends to look at this as such a huge deal. when the victim isn't a victim how did a incident even take place? because some dumb soccer mom or politically correct ****** reporter made it a huge deal because THEY were offended? i'd really LOVE to know who the idiot was that reported it as sexual harassment.

its one of the dumbest things i've seen in a while that people are making an issue about but anything involving men and women ends up some talking point when it comes to national media
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 09:42 PM   #45
Poodle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
"ole! ole ole ole....."

lmao every pic i see is with those butt hugging pants. different tops, but damn i hope she has like 10 pairs of those same jeans or something. there is NO WAY you can't stare at that. i dare any heterosexual man not to at least peep once if you see a ***** like that in your proximity, and if you don't you're gay.

thats ridiculous.

Last edited by Poodle : 09-14-2010 at 09:45 PM.
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: